Offline Whaatt

• LMAOOOOOO
x2 drop is much better than this egg stuff

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2022, 03:10 pm by 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

Offline Frwn

well the idea of the event is cool,but it would be better to have a 2x sutra there or an event like a pvp is for a single ip because what will have people asking for a friend to log into account to get gives a blow

Offline Chrysta

Server is back up. If you find a bug or have a suggestion, reply to this topic, make a helpdesk post or message me on forums. To repeat, I won't be answering discord for the time being so these are the ways to get in touch.
I want to ask if it's possible to have all bunnies and eggs inside an instance like House of Horrors (Halloween instance) it was much easier to make a team in world chat and finish the dailies. And also add Epic Coins to event reward because both Halloween and Christmas event had epic coins and that's mostly the point of the event thank you so much for update and welcome back

Edit sorry also if it can be possible to add easter event items to automatic pvp events

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
Not an expansion, not a patch, thanks for nothing.
:)

Offline DoYouEven

• Blue Sin = Win
  • Characters: DoYouEven
  • Faction: Ascended
Nice to see your back and working on server again  :normal-35:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Please fix the spam.

"My honor is my loyalty

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
bunnies, and prolly eggs, remain on screen when you close map

Offline Romad

• Characters: Romad
Server is back up. If you find a bug or have a suggestion, reply to this topic, make a helpdesk post or message me on forums. To repeat, I won't be answering discord for the time being so these are the ways to get in touch.
Epic needs a change in pve and pvp. Any new content would bring it back to life. Keep in mind active and non active times during 24h cycle, some people just dont log sometimes because their game time zone is boring, nothing goes on. Only ctf and hb
Active Support staff would be helpful as well. Helps eliminate toxic players, create a helpful enviroment. 
Limit the amount if guilds a guild can ally with. Possibly just 1.
Change TW to make it more intresting for the out numbered team. Maybe the out numbered team can respawn full buffed or with some kind of advantage to allow for a better pvp. Or make crystal timer like in HB to allow for more pvp.
Eliminate auto AA. I tried this before and its pointless, it creates lag and eliminates the fun out of pk. Makes it near impossible for the team who doesnt have it to have fun. This is insta cancer. What is point of this really?
Introduce rebirth? Let players use instances to level up but its not as painful as starting new because u can use ur old gear. I can see this bringing new players and guilds together. Maybe add one big quest for end players to do after rebirth like an FB or a fun instance. 
New mounts, flyers. Make them hard to get.
What happens after a player has reach max pvp level? It seems pointless to just pk and rank up to stay there. Whats after that? Make it challenging.  

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克

Eliminate auto AA. I tried this before and its pointless, it creates lag and eliminates the fun out of pk. Makes it near impossible for the team who doesnt have it to have fun. This is insta cancer. What is point of this really?
i am pretty sure that almost none use this sht idk if u guys are actually dumb or just pretend to be

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
inf please revamp the PvE i cry in last 5 year in forum.

Change the character level (150>200), bosst the PvP Shop item's +20% /the server 83% PvP and 17% PvE 1 week farm the Rune shop price for Archer Class/
Add God's Giving to Perfect Element in Epic Coin.  / 15 EC = 1 PE this one idea /
Add Slaying Level Tome for Challenge Forest Ruin.
Nerf CTF + HB Events PvP reward +100 Points change to +50

Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Change the character level (150>200), bosst the PvP Shop item's +20% /the server 83% PvP and 17% PvE 1 week farm the Rune shop price for Archer Class/
Add God's Giving to Perfect Element in Epic Coin.  / 15 EC = 1 PE this one idea /
bad ideas sorry :-\

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex

Add God's Giving to Perfect Element in Epic Coin.  / 15 EC = 1 PE this one idea /
every single opinion you give about the game is worse than last one. Jesus, sometimes i think u just have head to grow hair,