Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v102

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
 Jesus, sometimes i think u just have head to grow hair,
:normal-2: :normal-2: this sht got me off guard

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
every single opinion you give about the game is worse than last one. Jesus, sometimes i think u just have head to grow hair,
I remember Jesus dead and can't alive just on fake bibles

Agatio built the server then Burdette it *** the server and now Inf try remake the server
But what your opinion ?
24 hour PvP ? u can go divinity with your head
Last Edit: Apr 17, 2022, 07:00 pm by Mukii
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
Please fix the spam.
It will be fixed tomorrow morning, along with some other things.
bunnies, and prolly eggs, remain on screen when you close map

Are you using a custom UI? I want to fix this but I can't reproduce it on my end. Try to relog/restart the game if you haven't. There's also a new option in custom epw settings to turn off the map sprites if this keeps happening.
I want to ask if it's possible to have all bunnies and eggs inside an instance like House of Horrors (Halloween instance) it was much easier to make a team in world chat and finish the dailies. And also add Epic Coins to event reward because both Halloween and Christmas event had epic coins and that's mostly the point of the event thank you so much for update and welcome back

Edit sorry also if it can be possible to add easter event items to automatic pvp events
The dailies should be soloable, the bunnies HP is a bit high but I'll change that tomorrow morning.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
Any PvP content? 

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
epw adventure continues : )))))))))))))))))))

Offline Paps

Server is back up. If you find a bug or have a suggestion, reply to this topic, make a helpdesk post or message me on forums. To repeat, I won't be answering discord for the time being so these are the ways to get in touch.
So the easter event is a solo event? coz when you are in the party only one person gets the quest completed after killing the bunny and that person is the one who has the agro. Given the situation that it is hard to find and to race with people finding bunnies, can this be fix to be a party kill and not just the one who has the agro gets its quest completed?
Thanks.
Respect my post if you find something wrong about it. :normal-1:

Offline alyanne

• Home Is Where You Don't Have To Wear A Bra
  • Characters: Luxe, IslandGurl, Gilwen
  • Faction: FemmeFunn
thanks for the update GM Inf :tiger-40:

[

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
It will be fixed tomorrow morning, along with some other things.
Thanks. Glad to see you back and on top of things. We all missed you. Also, how does the % bonus work for donation bonuses that already are applied to your account? I get 30% already, is that EP+30%+50%? Which one applies first or does only 1 of them get applied?
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Romad

• Characters: Romad
Thanks. Glad to see you back and on top of things. We all missed you. Also, how does the % bonus work for donation bonuses that already are applied to your account? I get 30% already, is that EP+30%+50%? Which one applies first or does only 1 of them get applied?
@inf?

Offline Karawia

• Characters: Ahmed Karawia
  • Faction: CripTik
APS BM have no chance with invasion Bunnys

Lost Someone, i never wanted to lose.

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
So the easter event is a solo event? coz when you are in the party only one person gets the quest completed after killing the bunny and that person is the one who has the agro. Given the situation that it is hard to find and to race with people finding bunnies, can this be fix to be a party kill and not just the one who has the agro gets its quest completed?
Thanks.
Respect my post if you find something wrong about it. :normal-1:
Yes they're meant to be solo'd.
@inf?
50% applies on top of the entire amount of points that you'd get with the donation. So yes, the bonuses do stack.
--------------------------------------

Server restart at 07:00 ST
* Egg hunt and bunny invasion monsters will spawn in Heaven/Hell as well.
* Reduced the HP of all mobs and bosses.
* Added Spring Leaf rewards to Heroic Battle + Capture the Flag (both winning and losing teams).
* Fixed the issue with players being spammed by system announcements of NPCs/mobs spawning.
* Easter Horror and Easter Spirit will now show up on the world map so you don't have to search for them.
* Adjusted potion ratio obtained from the Random Potion Pack (everything is 2x now).

Bonus rewards will be sent during the day. Check your mailbox.

Offline saun

• Forum Veteran

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
Perfect Element tradeabble !  :police:
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
ty for bonus  

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
* Added Spring Leaf rewards to Heroic Battle + Capture the Flag (both winning and losing teams).

i didnt get any spring leaf from ctf, just from hb  https://prnt.sc/IBrtNcIShOGn