Epic Perfect World

New Weapon Reskins Suggestions

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
well ALOT of older mobs have their own weapon files i Know, and some very rare few new ones, but other then that its hard to find yeah, I was hoping, because his sword looks seperate in nature, but i shoulda known better :'(
Pretty sure all of the mob ones are just in Weapons\怪物, which really doesn't have as much as I'd like, but at least they're semi-different.
Idk if there's a way to convert it after removing the mob from the ski since the weapon import/export is incomplete and it has stck files which it's likely tied to, and I have no knowledge about those really.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
Pretty sure all of the mob ones are just in Weapons\怪物, which really doesn't have as much as I'd like, but at least they're semi-different.
Idk if there's a way to convert it after removing the mob from the ski since the weapon import/export is incomplete and it has stck files which it's likely tied to, and I have no knowledge about those really.
erase the mob from the .ski Keep only the weapon. assign all vertexes in the file to vertex groups with each group not exceeding 4 vertexes and then export it you should have a working .ski file then.

Only way it will show up invalid and invisible ingame is maybe due to default vertex group names being wrong OR a vertex group exceeds 4 vertexes, though the sword in the file should already have vertex groups so that shouldnt be a problem in erasing the monster from the file No?
Do you need the full ski plugin exporter/importer with fully working etc etc for Blender? o-o

You also need to match bone names in sACTedit if you are having bones.
Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:36 am by Yulia

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
erase the mob from the .ski Keep only the weapon. assign all vertexes in the file to vertex groups with each group not exceeding 4 vertexes and then export it you should have a working .ski file then.

Only way it will show up invalid and invisible ingame is maybe due to default vertex group names being wrong OR a vertex group exceeds 4 vertexes, though the sword in the file should already have vertex groups so that shouldnt be a problem in erasing the monster from the file No?
Do you need the full ski plugin exporter/importer with fully working etc etc for Blender? o-o

You also need to match bone names in sACTedit if you are having bones.
The ski importer/exporter script I have for Blender is incomplete, I haven't seen anybody post a complete one that imports weapon vertex groups(though it seems soulspheres are fine, at least some of them?). I've looked at the script myself and don't know how to fix it since I'm not versed in it.
If a vertex is assigned to more than/less than 4 groups it would give errors and not actually export anyway.
Even if I remove the mob, it might not act properly as a weapon or even show up because it likely has the wrong groups for a weapon.

i remember the fashion

Offline Yulia

• banned for nothing
  • I havent been sharing skill sender
  • Faction: PalsySqd
The ski importer/exporter script I have for Blender is incomplete, I haven't seen anybody post a complete one that imports weapon vertex groups(though it seems soulspheres are fine, at least some of them?). I've looked at the script myself and don't know how to fix it since I'm not versed in it.
If a vertex is assigned to more than/less than 4 groups it would give errors and not actually export anyway.
Even if I remove the mob, it might not act properly as a weapon or even show up because it likely has the wrong groups for a weapon.
If you remove the mob, and give it vertex groups with no more then 4 vertexes per group and then export the 3d model it should work just fine when linked to a weapon since the hooks on where to place a weapon is already inside player ECM's by default.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
If you remove the mob, and give it vertex groups with no more then 4 vertexes per group and then export the 3d model it should work just fine when linked to a weapon since the hooks on where to place a weapon is already inside player ECM's by default.
Vertex groups won't really mess up unless you change assignments or it doesn't import them at all so they don't exist(like with weapons).

But either way(moves with the camera) :

i remember the fashion

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I just want the freaking Banana reskin.  :'( Oh also can we have the fist weapon skins you made for Christmas '15 recolored to black? Um I think they're called Snow? The mist looking ones. Sorry I'm bad with names.
Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 05:14 am by H a b i t s🐾

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Please add the weapon group that is associated with Pale Ocean  :'( It's the silvery weapons that have the same skins as R8R, but with silver effects.  :-* I don't have an ss, soz.  :-X
❤️

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I just want the freaking Banana reskin.  :'( Oh also can we have the fist weapon skins you made for Christmas '15 recolored to black? Um I think they're called Snow? The mist looking ones. Sorry I'm bad with names.
They pretty ay?  O:-)

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
They pretty ay?  O:-)

Too bad that model does not compliment the fine art that is Echo's marvelous work.  :police:
❤️

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
They pretty ay?  O:-)

Pfffsh

I made some but AGA HASN'T ADDED THEM.
I think mine are pure black, without the sparkles, tho. I can't remember :(

i remember the fashion

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Pfffsh

I made some but AGA HASN'T ADDED THEM.
I think mine are pure black, without the sparkles, tho. I can't remember :(
He will add them, he just needs some spanking  :police:

And cmooon, you gotta do ones with sparkles aswell, looks like galaxy :c.
Here I even give you the name of the tex file, newmap173.
I think I recolored it to white since it was originally blue tho.
Pretty please :c, or I send you mine couse i still got files lmao

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
He will add them, he just needs some spanking  :police:

And cmooon, you gotta do ones with sparkles aswell, looks like galaxy :c.
Here I even give you the name of the tex file, newmap173.
I think I recolored it to white since it was originally blue tho.
Pretty please :c, or I send you mine couse i still got files lmao

I made my different cause I didn't want to directly copy yours :(
I think I increased opacity of them too so they were darker.

i remember the fashion

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
I made my different cause I didn't want to directly copy yours :(
I think I increased opacity of them too so they were darker.
Nuuu, idc about that, It's only like 5 mins of editing. Plus increased opacity already makes them diff than mine, so no excuses for galaxy one :c
Or you can do like, rly dark violet as base, bright violet as big sparks and small white sparkles, I think that would give more of a colorful galaxy vibe

Anyway, if you do decide to make the galaxy ones c:, I think there was another tex file I made white(or left default) called 005多个粒子. I think the previous one was the big sparkles and these are the small ones.

Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 05:42 am by Snow

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Both of you got nice designs. Add them both C:  O:-)
OH OH OH And this for pataka reskin please. 

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Both of you got nice designs. Add them both C:  O:-)
OH OH OH And this for pataka reskin please.
League of Legends nerd   :police: