thank u fanta boy :police:
i love you fanta ro sexy pula 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
i love you fanta ro sexy pula
ti amo fanta argentino sexy pene
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
What about worrying more about ea weapon skins instead of mage / sin ? that's not the only class out there. Since mage can use wr swords , i don't see a problem in keep adding 10195019510951 more skins. You can focus a little bit more on ea skins than mages  please ? Since 1 out of 20 , only 1-2 looks nice ... i think you could just make it a little more entertaining to play on ea and see something different other than 10-20 slingshots that looks exactly the same  :(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
What about worrying more about ea weapon skins instead of mage / sin ? that's not the only class out there. Since mage can use wr swords , i don't see a problem in keep adding 10195019510951 more skins. You can focus a little bit more on ea skins than mages  please ? Since 1 out of 20 , only 1-2 looks nice ... i think you could just make it a little more entertaining to play on ea and see something different other than 10-20 slingshots that looks exactly the same  :(
... the 'suggestion' thread is for people to suggest
go look for them and post
every1 is interested in their class mostly
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
The skins looking..are nice
i'd suggest about the price to be changed....lower
:monkey-1: 

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
What about worrying more about ea weapon skins instead of mage / sin ? that's not the only class out there. Since mage can use wr swords , i don't see a problem in keep adding 10195019510951 more skins. You can focus a little bit more on ea skins than mages  please ? Since 1 out of 20 , only 1-2 looks nice ... i think you could just make it a little more entertaining to play on ea and see something different other than 10-20 slingshots that looks exactly the same  :(
Look for those you want and suggest them dude
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
The skins looking..are nice
i'd suggest about the price to be changed....lower
:monkey-1:
That wouldn't make much sense given to the fact you now get 5 gold everytime you vote

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Instead of whining go and find a few skins you'd like added and suggest them like everyone else does. 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
I meant the ones that have been worked without any suggestion from players .. ( slingshot ones ) obviously im trying to search for new ones .. it's not easy to find , it's true.. i was just trying to say that Ea weapon skins have been shitty for archers and it makes it boring , mages ones looks cool..  and there was some ea weapon skins that have been suggested before and they were never add before. Everytime people suggest a dagger or anything else , in next patch it is added. It just looks unfair for some players that plays archer class. W.e *searching* 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I meant the ones that have been worked without any suggestion from players .. ( slingshot ones ) obviously im trying to search for new ones .. it's not easy to find , it's true.. i was just trying to say that Ea weapon skins have been shitty for archers and it makes it boring , mages ones looks cool..  and there was some ea weapon skins that have been suggested before and they were never add before. Everytime people suggest a dagger or anything else , in next patch it is added. It just looks unfair for some players that plays archer class. W.e *searching*
tahts not true though, seby been asking for that dagger skin for months

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
bow. http://s018.radikal.ru/i522/1401/a6/60fad725e8c6.jpg
Bow. http://prntscr.com/8zfhtx 

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
blue is hot
Yeah truly...I wish we can get this for X-mas...... :monkey-48: :monkey-48: :monkey-48: :monkey-48: