Epic Perfect World

New Weapon Reskins Suggestions

Offline Zaphour

• Characters: HeyCutieXOXO
It was suggested that I put a few of my ideas up here so here it goes. 

Can we please have a mic as a weapon fashion for magic classes, like a singing microphone. A hand-held mic for one-handed and maybe like a mounted mic for two-handed? Also, what about japanese paper fans / folding fans for dagger users? 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well you can add them , but they are so simple people can't even see them ... i would say that it's ugly and useless just like the slingshots that were added for archers ... 

Offline clirous

• Characters: Clizzle
  • Faction: ★Heaven★
i love wf which light is like this gm

:police:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
i love wf which light is like this gm

:police:
Damn I really like that third one. 
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline cubansyrus

• Beginner
Could we please get a skin or weapon for Blademaster so that a dual weapon could become a sword and shield ..... i requested this on another private server which i left for a few reasons and they made it happened ............. It still surprises me to this day that the official PWI does not have this as an option as though history the shield has been a part of front line combat even in china. After all the BM is a front line fighter/CC artist.

Please please make this happen GM's

As i side note you could add titles as well to bulk it out such as "iron fortress" or "Steel wall" or "frontliner" or "defender of men" etc etc

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Could we please get a skin or weapon for Blademaster so that a dual weapon could become a sword and shield ..... i requested this on another private server which i left for a few reasons and they made it happened ............. It still surprises me to this day that the official PWI does not have this as an option as though history the shield has been a part of front line combat even in china. After all the BM is a front line fighter/CC artist.

As i side note you could add titles as well to bulk it out such as "iron fortress" or "Steel wall" or "frontliner" or "defender of men" etc etc
+1. Would be nice to have different variations w/ different colours etc.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

+1 Would be nice to have some sword and shield wep fash.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
these are the fashion weapons on PWI, i thought they were neat and something different. so i wanted to share with you guys.. hopefully we can get these soon aga? preferably the banana  

Banana

Carrot

Bump... 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
these are the fashion weapons on PWI, i thought they were neat and something different. so i wanted to share with you guys.. hopefully we can get these soon aga? preferably the banana  

Banana

Carrot

Sugarcane

Lotusroot Sledgehammer

Pineapple Fists

Leak

Riceball

There are a few others that when i tried on for the certain class, it wouldnt let me preview it :/ sorry for crap pictures.
That banana and carrot is a girls best friend..... dam man....i wish i was that banana or carrot  :(

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
That banana and carrot is a girls best friend..... dam man....i wish i was that banana or carrot  :(
Maybe yours too

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

Yolocausto will get wet over this LOL.

Outcastians, prepare shields! AU AU AUUUUUU!!!

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
That banana and carrot is a girls best friend..... dam man....i wish i was that banana or carrot  :(
Sid always thinking negative  :rolleyes:

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
Yolocausto will get wet over this LOL.

Outcastians, prepare shields! AU AU AUUUUUU!!!
Loooool  ;D
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Some all White weapon fashion would be lovely. :(

Offline Lock

• Forum Veteran