Epic Perfect World

LEVI BULLYING AKATSUKI COWARD REJECTS

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
I was told by primary sources. I would never want to be friends with a bunch of edate traders.
Hearing gossip around doesn't make you know the person well + you don't know all the sides of stories + you don't have the right to judge 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Atemwende Saihate Noia Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
IDK WHAT KIND OF GOSSIP U ARE HEARING OUT THERE BUT EVEN IF WE WERE ''EDATE TRADERS'' THATS NOT YOUR BUSINESS EMOTIONAL BOY, I THINK U ARE VERY MAD TO BRING ''EDATES'' WHEN THE ARGUMENT WAS ABOUT TW AND U BEING 4TH PLACE ANYWAY BROS BEFORE HOES AS ALWAYS HAAHHEHEHEHWOIHE
Everyone knows about u trading edates between each other, its digsusting and the way you behave around the subject shows. It can be my business. Not mad at all, after all this is just noise, not like anyone from any faction is ever going to step up to me in 1v1 or whatnot. You have proposed no argument so far, you did not bother to read ever since I said I destroyed your entire faction in 1v1, I dont need any further arguments than that really. 

I'm not going to go into details of your edate trading since every pretty much knows by now. But yes you can keep acting like a silly boy, little virgin manlet online, does not bother me

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
Everyone knows about u trading edates between each other, its digsusting and the way you behave around the subject shows. It can be my business. Not mad at all, after all this is just noise, not like anyone from any faction is ever going to step up to me in 1v1 or whatnot. You have proposed no argument so far, you did not bother to read ever since I said I destroyed your entire faction in 1v1, I dont need any further arguments than that really.

I'm not going to go into details of your edate trading since every pretty much knows by now. But yes you can keep acting like a silly boy, little virgin manlet online, does not bother me
WHOS ACTING SILLY HERE, ALREADY TOLD U I CAN TALK ABOUT MY LIFE IF U ARE INTERESTED JUST PM ME, U JUST HEARD GOSSIP,  U ARE THE VIRGIN ONE WHO HAD TO BECOME BI TO EDATE A MAN SINCE U CANT GET GIRLS EMOTIONAL LITTLE BOY, AS I SAID U WON SOME 1V1 BUT U LOST TOO, SO U DIDNT DESTROY ANYTHING EXCEPT UR BRAINCELLS GETTING MAD IN THIS ONLINE GAME  
Last Edit: Nov 27, 2021, 02:08 pm by Jani

Offline Ash.

i mean who would believe what egirls says nowadays anyways  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2021, 07:17 pm by Ash.
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
i mean who would believe what egirls says nowadays anyways  :rolleyes:
stop stealing everything I say wtf

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
WHOS ACTING SILLY HERE, ALREADY TOLD U I CAN TALK ABOUT MY LIFE IF U ARE INTERESTED JUST PM ME, U JUST HEARD GOSSIP, U ARE DELUSIONAL AND U ARE THE VIRGIN ONE WHO HAD TO BECOME BI TO EDATE A MAN SINCE U CANT GET GIRLS SO U ARE THE VIRGIN HERE EMOTIONAL LITTLE BOY, AS I SAID U WON SOME 1V1 BUT U LOST TOO, SO U DIDNT DESTROY ANYTHING EXCEPT UR BRAINCELLS GETTING MAD IN THIS ONLINE GAME  
Do your clown mannerisms know no limits? Nobody is interested in your insignificant life, you can barely type out a sentence in english. You are the one who is trading his "friends" edate back and forth because you are a little virgin. I dont know about the edating a man part? Did you turn into Yuri or are you talking about saun? I won every single 1v1 against every single player. If there is someone I did not beat let them step forth and challenge me if they dare. Now shut up little mob you got bullied enough, have one of ur borrowed edates comfort you.

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
I READ YOUR BOOK THIS TIME, AND SAW THAT U JUST REPEATED EVERYTHING U'VE SAID BEFORE, WONT WASTE MY TIME AGAIN 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Just another talker. Let me know when you built up the courage to step up in 1v1 or something. 

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
thought they made this TW for fun, but virgins are actually fighting each others, HAH

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
HEHEEEEE IN EVERY FORUM FIGHT THERES NOTORIOUS IN PPLS MOUTH, WHILE THERES 1-2 NOTORIOUS MEMBER ON SERVER ATM

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Notorious has 2 more members than ambition and they think they are any better than the emperor and his 2 members lol yikes, trash guild + members + file is bald + ratio