Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
GM NEA CLOSE THIS THREAD AND LETS ALL BE FRIENDS PLEASE 

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
U DIDNT HIT ANYTHING, DONT BE MAD AND START WITH WRITING A BOOK CUZ I WONT READ, U'VE WON SOME 3V3 2V2 1V1 BUT U ALSO LOST SOME SO THERES NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT MY CHILD, AND U CAN LEAK EVERYTHING U WANT PEOPLE SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT, BUT IF ITS TRUE OR NOT U CAN COME AND ASK ME. NOTORIOUS ARENT MY FRIENDS AND I NEVER PLAYED WITH THEM BUT AT LEAST THEY TRASHTALK ME ON MY FACE AND NOT ON MY BACK LIKE YOU
thats not what you said while you were aa'ing me in RUIN TW Vs Vengeance when RUIN had 110v30 vengeance with no genies and no HOS

Offline Saotsu

• Old Player
  • Characters: Saotsu / Riven
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2021, 05:12 pm by Riven

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Atemwende Saihate Noia Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
U DIDNT HIT ANYTHING, DONT BE MAD AND START WITH WRITING A BOOK CUZ I WONT READ, U'VE WON SOME 3V3 2V2 1V1 BUT U ALSO LOST SOME SO THERES NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT MY CHILD, AND U CAN LEAK EVERYTHING U WANT PEOPLE SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT, BUT IF ITS TRUE OR NOT U CAN COME AND ASK ME. NOTORIOUS ARENT MY FRIENDS AND I NEVER PLAYED WITH THEM BUT AT LEAST THEY TRASHTALK ME ON MY FACE AND NOT ON MY BACK LIKE YOU
Are you stupid? Your entire faction trash talks me behind my back all the time and I do not care for it because I know its all noise and none of them have courage to do it to my face. I've won every 3v3 2v2 and especially 1v1. Dominated every in 1v1 actually, so far that there is not a single player who can measure up to me for years. I did not drop a single 2v2 3v3 round in recent memory. Wont mention all my accomplishments in 1v1 because they are too many.

No need to leak anything. By now every person on server knows what you and your "friends" do when u trade edates back n forth. I have no desire to talk to you about anything, you are a honourless liar and nothing more. I'll look forward to seeing u and ur friends pk with them against me.

I am perhaps the one person who confronts people about things if I care to do so, because there is nothing anyone can do to me. I am completely free and undefeated.

As you can see you have just made some more noise instead of issuing a challenge or something, which is fine, you can be the clown for tonights entertainment

Offline Hypnus

• Akatsuki✪
  • Characters: Hypnus✪King
Are you stupid? Your entire faction trash talks me behind my back all the time and I do not care for it because I know its all noise and none of them have courage to do it to my face. I've won every 3v3 2v2 and especially 1v1. Dominated every in 1v1 actually, so far that there is not a single player who can measure up to me for years. I did not drop a single 2v2 3v3 round in recent memory. Wont mention all my accomplishments in 1v1 because they are too many.

No need to leak anything. By now every person on server knows what you and your "friends" do when u trade edates back n forth. I have no desire to talk to you about anything, you are a honourless liar and nothing more. I'll look forward to seeing u and ur friends pk with them against me.

I am perhaps the one person who confronts people about things if I care to do so, because there is nothing anyone can do to me. I am completely free and undefeated.

As you can see you have just made some more noise instead of issuing a challenge or something, which is fine, you can be the clown for tonights entertainment
AS I SAID, I WONT READ YOUR BOOK  MY CHILD 

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
AS I SAID, I WONT READ YOUR BOOK  MY CHILD
You have never read anything in your life, at least not without the help of google translate

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
My son playing filler trying to measure up in 2022 preseason 

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
GM NEA CLOSE THIS THREAD AND LETS ALL BE FRIENDS PLEASE
i agree, friendship > all
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Come back to bed Jani, let them talk...

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
THE REAL LEADER IS LOOKING FOR SOME LEAD V LEAD BTW, YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO PASS LEADER TO UR MOST CAPABLE WARRI0RS

Offline Rod

• Akatsuki克
i agree, friendship > all
😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
As if akatsuki would know anything of honour and friendship

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
Strangely enough, if you notice all these "leaders" are actually terrible players who crave a little more power on an online game because they have accomplished nothing on their own. Its quite pathethic really, I personally do not know what it feels like since I have beaten everyone  :'(

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
Come back to bed Jani, let them talk...
Am I joke to you? 
After all the meetings, after all the breakfasts we've had together, you're gonna pick Jani? 
is this it? Ure picking Akatsuki over Notorious? 
aight, where that hot piece of ass swane at  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*