Epic Perfect World

Charger's Paradise Lv11

Offline ENPC

So, I am only doing this because it took me a week to figure this out and no one I spoke to explained this part.

So you finally have Lv11 Homestead, and now you're ready to get your animal farm going (Charger's Paradise). The next step is to:

1. Go to the Wonder Market
2. Select "Charger's Paradise" from the Treasure List
3. Click the Purchase button - Requires 100 of each: Jadestone Cost, Transition Crystal Cost, Deity Wood Cost, Brocade Cost.
4. Click the "M" key on the Homestead menu
5. Click Construction
6. Click Functional Building and the Charger's Paradise should now be available.

Now you just need to find a good location for placement and boom, you are now a farmer. Good luck!

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Never did any homestead quest or progress. Wondering, what purpose does it serve? Would I get PE/EC from building it or is it just entertainment pwi added to pass some time and get players to spend more money?
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
  • Characters: Tarte Doll Pet
Never did any homestead quest or progress. Wondering, what purpose does it serve? Would I get PE/EC from building it or is it just entertainment pwi added to pass some time and get players to spend more money?
At lvl 30 .. you get 60 pe per toon xd

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
At lvl 30 .. you get 60 pe per toon xd
haha thanks, definitely not worth doing...unless its 60 daily.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Neko

• ❥ ɭυкα
  • ʍy ɡɪήɡəʀ ∂σℓℓ ♡
  • Characters: Tarte Doll Pet
haha thanks, definitely not worth doing...unless its 60 daily.
It is daily 0.0 ..

15/06/19 ❣

ℓσνє ℓσσкѕ ησт ωιтн тнє єуєѕ, вυт ωιтн тнє мιη∂...αη∂ тнєяєƒσяє, ιѕ ωιηgє∂ ¢υρι∂ ραιηтє∂ вℓιη∂ ❣

Offline Zettel

• Samurai
  • Characters: Zettel
  • Faction: Nostalgia
I love this guy!
The Way of the Samurai

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
imagine getting 60 pe every day on 1000 alts

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
It is daily 0.0 ..
Seriously? It's daily? Can anyone verify this...
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
It’s legit daily, provided your HS is at least lvl28 with some other minor requirements.

You CAN get 60 PE/ day but it’s not sustainable long run because the materials are likely not enough because you need to craft lvl10 recipes which requires a tonne of them. 

You can try to open your HS to check, but at lvl1 it only gives 3PE/day which MAY increase to 60PE/day if done correctly. And no it’s not a bug :P
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2021, 10:57 pm by Daniel69

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki

Offline ENPC

I'm still experimenting with HS so I don't have all the details of how to make it operate at its full potential. There are some mats I need in order to complete some of the quests but I have no clue how to get them or find them so my hope is that all the mats I need will come as I level up my buildings. Any tips and suggestions are welcomed.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
It’s legit daily, provided your HS is at least lvl28 with some other minor requirements.

You CAN get 60 PE/ day but it’s not sustainable long run because the materials are likely not enough because you need to craft lvl10 recipes which requires a tonne of them.

You can try to open your HS to check, but at lvl1 it only gives 3PE/day which MAY increase to 60PE/day if done correctly. And no it’s not a bug :P
if you take mats from buildings twice per day then its not an issue, just as tip

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Schnickelfritz
  • Faction: Vehements
Seriously? It's daily? Can anyone verify this...

Do you even need PE? ...

Those stuff i gave you before u can put them on codex. Make your prosperity up to 5-6k so that u can get the higher quest on collection.
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2021, 09:09 am by ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • Once it’s jam, it can’t be strawberries anymore. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Schnickelfritz
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I'm still experimenting with HS so I don't have all the details of how to make it operate at its full potential. There are some mats I need in order to complete some of the quests but I have no clue how to get them or find them so my hope is that all the mats I need will come as I level up my buildings. Any tips and suggestions are welcomed.
i believe the higher you go, you need to collaborate with other players who have a different structure than you. Or have 3 other characters make an HS different than yours to get what you need also.

Since there are 4 different types, some mats come from other workshops.
You can view if any1 has the mat you need up for sale in the auction house of HS, i forgot the name sorry lol
Last Edit: Nov 19, 2021, 09:26 am by Ranny

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart