Epic Perfect World

Path63* is really mind*** xD

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Evil keep a eye on the right side bar..Make sure the ltmodel numbers are moving up, mine got stuck.  I stopped the patch and re-started it, it worked and the new version63 downloaded in 15 minutes.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Evil keep a eye on the right side bar..Make sure the ltmodel numbers are moving up, mine got stuck.  I stopped the patch and re-started it, it worked and the new version63 downloaded in 15 minutes.
Mine..I'l just post it.
In the below picture i've attached, the right bar is always empty-full flashing, and left bar is static at that one location.
IDK where ltmodel is,it's just 'please wait'
>.>
(:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
it kinda depended what time you decided to patch, mine failed because everyone was downloading/patching at the same time. I have to redownload the whole game now because i'm too dumb and lazy to work out how to fix it. :-[

Offline Almighty_So

• Hidden..
  • Stay Low...
My version is Stuck on 59. I try to patch to 61 But its Not working.. :shocked:
Almighty_So- Sage(Sin)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
it kinda depended what time you decided to patch, mine failed because everyone was downloading/patching at the same time. I have to redownload the whole game now because i'm too dumb and lazy to work out how to fix it. :-[
I'm doing both, and seeing which is faster.
 :rolleyes: i'm honestly sure that dl is faster tho, i'm already at half a gb.
And I've been at it...for about 8 minutes, slower than I DL'd the other but a lot of people doing it so pretty fast IMO.
(:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Oh I patched yesterday and I saw the ltmodels moving it's how I knew it was working. Mine didn't do what yours is..Sorry and hope you get it patched soon.

Offline 🌸

• -
my internet isn't the fastest so it's taking an hour to download. i'm gonna go watch some youtube while i wait. q.q

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
my internet isn't the fastest so it's taking an hour to download. i'm gonna go watch some youtube while i wait. q.q
1hr is actually plenty fast, since client is 6.2 gb honestly.
And pages load pretty quickly at 1hr.
>.> I'm at 1hr too.
Time to listen repeatedly to anime songs and read manga and stuff..
(:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
My version is Stuck on 59. I try to patch to 61 But its Not working.. :shocked:
Please try this again:
http://epicpw.com/announcements/patch-v61/msg62422/#msg62422

and if it doesn't work, please re-download the client.

Offline 🌸

• -
>.> I'm at 1hr too.
Time to listen repeatedly to anime songs and read manga and stuff..

^
please tell me you read Fairy Tail. Gray... q.q no plis. don't die.

My download's at 1/8 so i'm not disappointed :D Aga added the client faster than i expected~

Offline Almighty_So

• Hidden..
  • Stay Low...
Aga i did that and The Left Bar stands while The right Bar Flickers :-\.
Almighty_So- Sage(Sin)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Aga i did that and The Left Bar stands while The right Bar Flickers :-\.
And this is correct. Auto patcher is currently overloaded and it can take few hours for it to fully patch.

Offline Almighty_So

• Hidden..
  • Stay Low...
Aga so i did it Correctly?
Almighty_So- Sage(Sin)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
^
please tell me you read Fairy Tail. Gray... q.q no plis. don't die.

My download's at 1/8 so i'm not disappointed :D Aga added the client faster than i expected~
This week is full of  horrors, IJS.
fairy tail-gray gets shot liek a bajillion times, including heart, and that ultear i think starts crying.
Beelzebub-furichi get's heart pulled out
(:

Offline kico

• Arrogancy
I KNOW RIGHT. HE SHOULD NOT DIE!! I STILL WANT TO SEE HIM NAKED; AT LEAST ONE MORE TIME!!  :normal-14:

On-topic: I don't know what dis is about; I just came here for Fairy Tail.  :normal-12: :normal-13:
It is about patching the game to SoW ( Patch v63 ) , but the creator of this thread misspelled the topic's name.
However, I saw like 7-8 patching problem/s threads, it's just ridicilous, I suggested Agatio to make one universal, sticky " Patching problems " thread.