Epic Perfect World

Path63* is really mind*** xD

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
welp.
I'm patching auto, and I'm downloading the full client. Client @ 4.1gb, 55 or so min.

Patch at liek 65 % or something according to right bar and my estimation.
>.> I wonder what finishes first..

I downloaded the full client, i must have done something wrong because i have to verify all the files because they're corrupted. :c so another hour + a few more.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I downloaded the full client, i must have done something wrong because i have to verify all the files because they're corrupted. :c so another hour + a few more.
oh heck. i hope it doesnt happen.
s
(:

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
This is complete BS. I am going on over 24 hours now and still not able to get into the game thanks to the newest version. Install is taking it's sweet ass time.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
SERIOUSLY, DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO READ????YOU NEED V62 OF LAUNCHER, OLDER VERSIONS DONT WORK, YOU GOTTA UPDATE CLIENT TO V62 FIRST!!!!!

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
SERIOUSLY, DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO READ????YOU NEED V62 OF LAUNCHER, OLDER VERSIONS DONT WORK, YOU GOTTA UPDATE CLIENT TO V62 FIRST!!!!!

SERIOUSLY. I WAS GOING OFF OF V62 AND IT STILL TOOK HOURS TO VERIFY FILES. ONCE IT FINALLY FINISHED I GOT THE MESSAGE THAT FILES WERE CORRUPT. THE ONLY LAME REPLY FROM ANY GM'S WAS TO UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL V63 FROM THE DOWNLOAD PAGE.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
SERIOUSLY. I WAS GOING OFF OF V62 AND IT STILL TOOK HOURS TO VERIFY FILES. ONCE IT FINALLY FINISHED I GOT THE MESSAGE THAT FILES WERE CORRUPT. THE ONLY LAME REPLY FROM ANY GM'S WAS TO UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL V63 FROM THE DOWNLOAD PAGE.
IT does work tho >.> I gave up on updates and just did that.
(:

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
IT does work tho >.> I gave up on updates and just did that.

YUP. I gave up on updates also. Completely uninstalled anything pertaining to Epic PW, rebooted computer and have been installing v63 from the Epic website on the download page that good Agatio finally got posted. Granted I am only at 22% and have been downloading for over 3 hours. I am patiently waiting for it to finish. Hopefully that will do the trick.