Epic Perfect World

customize character ingame

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
hello there im new to this game & not familiar to all NPC, since the modification of character in character selection screen is only for 2 days upon creation, I have a question is there a way I can change it ingame ? say like skin color and hair color? I saw one NPC but only for changing the hairstyle.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Yep, there is. You gotta buy an advanced makeover scroll that can be bought from gods giving. then you go to the Makeover NPC (cant remember the name).

There are also guides of ini editing to customize the way your chars look in a unique way, but is a bit more advanced. Free inis and if Im not wrong, Coffee makes customized inis, you just gotta ask for one in her Thread. Guides can be found on this forum too...

LaceyPip

hello there im new to this game & not familiar to all NPC, since the modification of character in character selection screen is only for 2 days upon creation, I have a question is there a way I can change it ingame ? say like skin color and hair color? I saw one NPC but only for changing the hairstyle.

Yes there is:  Go to the NPC with the name GODS GIVING, and buy a make over scroll.   You can use the scroll here:

Cosmetic Master Yun (532, 633) Archosaur, SouthWest
Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 08:10 am by EvilTouch

Offline Orpheliiia

• ♥♥♥ GotMilk ♥♥♥
  • Characters: Orpheliiia
  • Faction: GotMilk
Yep true.

At that Cosmetic-Master-NPC you can come back to that "Stage" where you can redo your chars appearence.
For special changes like Earthguard-Eyes or Tideborn-Hair you do have to change the .ini-files.

Thank You Sideris for the Signature - you are the best!

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
i suggest that you take off your armor or fash before doing this. sometimes the clothes makes it difficult to adjust body sizes.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.
If you want unique look, I can create ini code for you, since I'm bored, i'd like to help, pm me for any questions  :normal-1:

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
done! thanks to all. appreciate it.  :D

Offline Mika

If you want unique look, I can create ini code for you, since I'm bored, i'd like to help, pm me for any questions  :normal-1:

can you make one for me?  :smiley:
/\/\ika
can you make one for me?  :smiley:

I'd love to. Send me details in pm :normal-1: