Epic Perfect World

Launching Problem!

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
Every time I tried to update the game's version it saids "update of the game was interrupt" please try again". can I get a help with this!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Did u install auto updater? http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=23.0
If yes, reboot your PC and try again.

Offline KadeN/BornLegend

• No nuts No glory
  • Born like a Monster, Die like a Beast!
It's working now ! thanks.

Offline Oops

Hey!

I downloaded, unpacked, replaced patcher, updated it. But when I try to launch the game, there's only black PW windows and an error window with unreadable text. If I switch back on PW window, there comes crash and that's it. I looked up in another topics, but there's no one with such problem. Any ideas?

Thanks

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm not sure if it will help, but before launching the game please delete following files:

EpicPerfectWorld\patcher\video\defaultsettings.ini
EpicPerfectWorld\config\patcher\sysinfo.ini
EpicPerfectWorld\element\userdata\systemsettings.ini

Offline Oops

I did it, but still doesn't work. It's strange, another unofficial server launches well with the best video options. And yeah, when I delete them, it suggest me to choose options, I tried recommended and the worst, the same.
But thanks for replying

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Please attach the zipped log files EpicPerfectWorld\element\logs with screen shoot of the error.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Logs don't show if anything is wrong, I'm very sorry but I don't know how I could help you..  :(

Hm, I doubt that unpacking again would solve it..

Offline Oops

Not cool c: Unpacked again already
Ok, thank you for helping fast :)

Offline jade001

• Just Do It!!
plss help... after patching.. i launch the game then nothing happend.. pls help T_T :( :( :(
MrCros-147-Assasin