Epic Perfect World

If you want to save a little EC or Gold here and there

LaceyPip

Hello everyone

Here is a very helpful link for anyone who would like to make stuff themselves to save a little EC or Gold.  I apologize in advance if this has been posted before.

http://calcs.ucoz.com/apoth/elixirs.html

Its a very comprehensive list and will show you exactly where you can manufacture the said pots too.

Take care

Lacey

Offline EvilLady

• Make A Move And Make My Day ^^
Awesome :)
Thanks Lacey for the tip \o/

Offline Nine_FOx

thank you laceypip for the link. it is so useful to everyone. :smiley:
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
If you guys do not know where are the exact locations of the herbs, use my route on farming. (I also use this route when I'm farming herbs in PWI). This route is only for high level pills (Ironguards, Zooming thunder pills, White tea, Sutra orb powder, Calmness dew,Shadow Binder Powder and Vacuity).

The number shows where the herbs are located.
Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 06:57 am by Janrey

LaceyPip

If you guys do not know where are the exact locations of the herbs, use my route on farming. (I also use this route when I'm farming herbs in PWI). This route is only for high level pills (Ironguards, Zooming thunder pills, White tea, Sutra orb powder, Calmness dew,Shadow Binder Powder and Vacuity).

Fantastic, thank you so much for the map and the route marked :smiley:

Offline Consist

• Old Player

Without this I am nothing.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Bumping, because I feel more people should see this.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Thanks for this

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Satyriassis_

• Hatebreed
BlackButtock - 150 sage r8 assasin
elNuB - 150 demon r8 archer
Satyriassis_ - 150 sage r8 seeker
Exard - 150 sage r8 barbarian