We would like to gladly announce that there will be a PvP Tournament.
It will take place in March, registration starting 20th of February
Matches will be scheduled around 9:00-18:00 server time (GMT)
Please read this topic carefully as it will describe all the information needed regarding the Tournament.
Special thanks to EvilTouch for the original layout of the thread
Matches scheduleTables of content
Registering a team
This Tournament will be of 6vs6 although each team will be able to register 10 players.
You can only have 1 of each class in your team
Picking the 6 players for the fight:
The Team will need to PM the online GM with the 6 players that will fight before each match.
To register your Team you will need to follow this simple form below:
- Team name (maximum 11 characters)
- Names of the 10 players (6 players+ 4 extra)
- The Class of each of the registered players
- Colour of the rewarded event title
(Reply to this Topic to register your Team)
The team that wins the tournament will get the following:
- Epic Coin x 6000
- Supply Tokens x 2500
- Event Token x 150
- Epic Points x 110
- Title - "Epic Tournament 2019 Winner" (The title colour will be selected by the Team when registering - you can test the colour in game with the C.Title function)
- Title - Team name - The Transcendence
- Custom ring reskin (different icon, name of ring and description)
- Custom armor fashion designed by Echo
- 24570 Faction Contribution and merit.
The team that finishes the tournament in 2nd Place will get the following:
- Epic Coin x 3000
- Supply Tokens x 1500
- Event Token x 90
- Epic Points x 55
- Title- "Epic Tournament 2019 2nd Place" (The title colour will selected by the Team when registering)
- Title - Team name - The Ascendant
- 16380 Faction contribution and merit
The team that finishes the tournament in 3rd Place will get the following:
- Epic Coin x 2000
- Supply Tokens x 1000
- Event Token x 40
- Epic Points x 35
- Title - "Epic Tournament 2019 3rd Place" (The title colour will selected by the Team when registering)
- Title - Team name - The Challenger
- 8190 Faction Contribution and merit
4th Place will get the following:
- Epic Coin x 1100
- Supply Tokens x 600
- Event Token x 20
- Epic Points x 15
- Title - "Epic Tournament Participant 2019" (The title colour will selected by the Team when registering)
- Title - Team name - The Undaunted
- 4095 Faction Contribution and merit
The rewards displayed above are to be delivered to each player of the Team on the character they want it on.
The PvP Arena where the usual PvP events take place
Rules of the tournament
Registering a Team:
- Can not have 2x same class
- Can not post ''reserved'' in order to save the spot. First teams to register fully will be in.
- The team must not have players with characters in 2 different teams that participate.
Team name: EPW_TeamColour: Blue 0000FFTeam (15)
- Nea - assassin | Reward sent to Nea
- ShackleOne - elf priest | Reward sent to Nea
- NeaWF - werefox | Reward sent to CharacterX
- NeaMystic - mystic | Reward sent to character Y
- Jaan - archer | Reward sent to character W
- Komachi - psychic| Reward sent to character P
- Camp - duskblade | Reward sent to character M
- NeaWR - warrior | Reward sent to character U
- Tracer - mage | Reward sent to Nea
- Panda - werebeast | Reward sent to Nea
Potions that can NOT be used:
Few skills will have restrictions / time of usage:
Few features that are not allowed:
- Assassins and Archers will be only allowed to Stealth for 8 seconds.
- Lover's Connection can not be used.
- Faction base Buffs are not allowed
- Teleporting on surroundings (wood dummies/structures/npcs - if any)
- Leave squad to sog teammate/doll or wake up sleeping teammate (or leave squad during the match for any reason)
Consequences due to violating certain Rules:
- Using a potion thats banned from the Tournament will result in: DQ of the player in question for the rest of the match.
- If player is caught past the limit time of the Stealth will result in: Instant kill of the said player and DQed for the rest of the match.
Team and fight management:
- The exact time of day of each fight is set.
- Each Team will have a maximum time of 30 minutes to gather the 6 players for the time of the fight.
- If your Team does not have 6 players to fight at the set time, your Team will be disqualified and lose the match.
- You can switch teammates between rounds.
Matches time limit:
- Each match will have a maximum time limit of 15 minutes.
- Every match-up will have 3 rounds.
- There will be 6 fights (Every team will get to fight with the other 3 teams from their bracket) called Proving grounds.
- The 2 teams with highest scores will fight eachother for 1st place and 2nd place
- The teams with lowest scores will fight eachother for 3rd and 4th place
- The final places rounds will be best of 5
Points system in the group stage:
- Each Win will award the Team 3 Points
- Each Loss will award 0 Points
- Each Draw will award 1 Point
Draw and Points system deep information:
- The draw will only occur when in Proving Stage when both Teams have 1-1 out of the 2 matches.
- If the Team end up the 15 minutes of the fight with alive members, GM's will ask Teams to STOP and count the number of alive members. The Team with most alive members will be considered the victor for that fight (either in Proving Stage, 3rd place or Finals]
- At the end of the 3 matches (in the Proving Grounds Stage) if there are Teams with the same points a system will be used to decide who is the Team that goes 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place and 4th Place, this system will be based on the alive members of each Team on each previous match. Lets take an example: Team 1 (win) vs (lost) Team 2 - alive members after the match on Team 1 = 3 members | Team 3 (lost) vs (win) Team 4 - alive members on Team 4 = 1 member. This means that Team 1 will be placed higher than Team 4 because the Team had more alive members. (We hope is clear for everyone)
Rounds will be recorded and kills will be noted down. The player with highest kills overall event will receive a special reward.
Reward: Custom reskin armor (4 pieces, Tops, legs, boots, wrists)
In the event that a crash occurs in the first minute of the fight, the fight will restart.