Epic Perfect World

My GV 4 man Squad Survival Video

Offline XeroAgent

• Pray that you have friends, they will help you
I was doing a 4 man GV squad with no cleric. My squad mates were Evosin, Sensei_StFu, Antec, and my low lvl wizzy Ayl. We made it to wave 8 but then we lost the Harpy Wraith and the mobs werent comming after that so it was a lost but we Made it to Wave 8 with only the 4 of us. I started recording at wave 6 lol. There are 4 parts of the video's Enjoy :D and if u like my video if u like to like my video's and subscribe to my brothers channel Dariel Trinidad( Thats mine because i was lazy to make a google account and my brother wasnt using his so i own it lol)

Skai__ 150 Demon Sin
VoidSeeker 150 Sage Seeker
Arciara 150 Demon Cleric
ArcAshe 150 Sage Archer

Offline Xylophone

Nice attemp there, but you should've at least speeded up the videos. You could've speeded em by x4 and just make one vid out of it since it's kinda boring to watch a slow chan wiz attacking mobs.

For the next time in Delta I suggest you to not use a wizzie but a barb or a 2nd Seeker or an Archer. Also if you do the delta like it was intended on the god's eye you will have it much easier if you get those bean-buffs. It will take way longer ofc but it is really usefull. Too bad you guys didn't make it past w8, since at w9 you get your stun mobs and then the real fun starts, especially with 4man and no EP.

A good attemp tho, keep working on it ^^

EDIT: Oh, and use ur Earth Shell ^.~
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2013, 01:38 am by Xylophone

Zilara

I remember I was once in a squad full of afk people...luckily the wizard came back and we did wave 8 together. It took a while but none of us died xD my cleric had crappy gear back then, but it was fun.
Anyway, good job  ^-^

rainlu

wave 8 together

you mean wave 9 right ?

i remember too i tried it with cleric 110 and it doesn't matter as long as u got expel u wont die and 9 th wave is hard to multi client, and the best tankers for it are ironguard powders and archers+ attack celebean buff
 ^_^
Last Edit: Apr 18, 2013, 08:45 am by rainlu

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I remember running a GV with four members. I played a mystic, and there was a barb, a sin, and a seeker. I had to cleric-proxy. We made it all the way through.  :P

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

cevans1290

I remember running a GV with four members. I played a mystic, and there was a barb, a sin, and a seeker. I had to cleric-proxy. We made it all the way through.  :P
I once did one with cleric+barb+sin+seeker :P Was amusing :3

Zilara

you mean wave 9 right ?

i remember too i tried it with cleric 110 and it doesn't matter as long as u got expel u wont die and 9 th wave is hard to multi client, and the best tankers for it are ironguard powders and archers+ attack celebean buff
 ^_^

nope, we gave up after wave 8 cause it was taking too long o.o

rainlu

nope, we gave up after wave 8 cause it was taking too long o.o

haha nice comeback XD

Offline XeroAgent

Nice attemp there, but you should've at least speeded up the videos. You could've speeded em by x4 and just make one vid out of it since it's kinda boring to watch a slow chan wiz attacking mobs.

For the next time in Delta I suggest you to not use a wizzie but a barb or a 2nd Seeker or an Archer. Also if you do the delta like it was intended on the god's eye you will have it much easier if you get those bean-buffs. It will take way longer ofc but it is really usefull. Too bad you guys didn't make it past w8, since at w9 you get your stun mobs and then the real fun starts, especially with 4man and no EP.

A good attemp tho, keep working on it ^^

EDIT: Oh, and use ur Earth Shell ^.~
Thx for telling me the info :D
Skai__ 150 Demon Sin
Arciara 150 Demon Cleric
ArcAshe 150 Sage Archer

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
For all of you with an opinon: where is the video of your "badass" 124 wizzie doing a 4 man GV?OH thats right, it dont exist.
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline XeroAgent

For all of you with an opinon: where is the video of your "badass" 124 wizzie doing a 4 man GV?OH thats right, it dont exist.
Sensei STFU!! and why u say that were friends lol
Skai__ 150 Demon Sin
Arciara 150 Demon Cleric
ArcAshe 150 Sage Archer

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
cuz im friends with everyone?
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot