Epic Perfect World

My suggestion

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
  • Characters: Jotun/Jotunborn
  • Faction: Arcturus
How about GMs really starting to ban people for breaking the rules?

3. No names to be found overly offensive.(Example: racial slurs or obscenities)
     Breaking this rule will result in the following:

1st. Character will be asked to trade all items to his alt character and then perma banned.
    2nd. If the same person continues to make offensive names, their main account will be banned and the 'offensive' characters will be deleted.

Yet there are names like Beingkilled,killedBy,YummiTitts. Tell me GM, do you agree with or encourage rape? Or do you even care this server is turning into a brothel?

Offline silientkill

I don't think that will ever happen cause my opinion is dumb

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
Exactly! Rules are not applied! And why is it dumb?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Exactly! Rules are not applied! And why is it dumb?

To be honest none of those usernames are that offensive unless you're a kid whose only just started using the Internet.
I think we all have resistances to something that mild.

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
REALLY? BEINGkilled is not offensive??? So, you people encourage rape? How stupid can you be????
And YumiTitts IS obscene! But since this server is a brothel, we need whores!!! And YumiTitts is one of them! Does she do anal too? If we are to talk free, lets talk free!! I said nothing obscene, or did i?

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Ok, first off... don't go calling people stupid just because they don't agree with you. Secondly you talk about something being offensive yet you're sitting here calling people whores and talking about anal. Why are you going to complain about something offensive when your mouth is just as vulgar?

Offline MultiStatic

I agree that the "Beingkilled" One should definitely be dealt with, but other than that one the others don't really bother me :p
Heres how i see it:
Everyone has yummy tits =D

(Edit): Sorry, i mean't to say deal with BOTH rape characters.
List of Fanboys:
Antihero
BamBam
<3

vlntbty

Beingkilled is questionable sure. If we were on the real PWI, all those chars would be banned for those names, but that being said, we AREN'T on PWI. (Thankfully!)  Like someone else said, this is the internet, things will be offensive. You going crazy like that calling people stupid and the other things you said is kinda rude. It doesn't make you look any better than those names you're complaining about.

Offline Chire

REALLY? BEINGkilled is not offensive??? So, you people encourage rape? How stupid can you be????
And YumiTitts IS obscene! But since this server is a brothel, we need whores!!! And YumiTitts is one of them! Does she do anal too? If we are to talk free, lets talk free!! I said nothing obscene, or did i?

Yo, does butthurt sound better to you? Cause you are being one. YummiTits is my friend, so shut the *** up. OH omg I said it D: "***" problem? Do the following: Delete all toons > Uninstall the game > Shut down the PC > Take the PC outside > Burn it down. The only way you can free us from your stupidity.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline MEDUSA

• Villainz-Leader
Lol anger management.org xD

Jas/\\/\\ine - 150 Mystic