12 (28.6%)
MYSTIC
13 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 37

PK CLASS.

Offline play4fun

• log bro

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
I hope you're not suggesting that only Archers, Wizards, and Mystics are viable; when considering PK....
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Barb and veno period .

Offline Slashyy

i hate this .... all classes/races are good and bad for pk take psy for example hit like a nuke but if using attack buff weak as shit and visa versa when using def buff .... even clerics can be awsome in pk if used properly (not just as healers but can do some gd DD)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
PLEASE RATE ! :))

Your name tells a lot about you and your poll...

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I voted mystic, a purely biased opinion based on the fact that Eralis (the Oblivion director) knows her shit up and down and kills everything. :c

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I hope this is only to help you decide what PvP class to play. Even if that is the case, every class can PK if you know how to use them properly.

Inb4 lock.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Obviously Owl.

Offline Jahzee

• 5 Aps Sins, Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' That!
If you want an easy pk class, just pick assassin or psychic. Between the two, its all comes down to you. I dominate as a psy, but I can't use assassin to save my life. Other than that, every class is the same. It all comes down to the player. A lvl 130 cleric with chrono gear can take down a full r8 psy...it's the player not the game.

Offline Torpedo

• the fail barb..
Your name tells a lot about you and your poll...

rofl  ;D ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dorothyerika

:rolleyes: I started as a cleric and she did just fine.But the I moved to psy and dominated xD Anywho,depends on your likes and dislikes and your playstyle. ^^

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I.Love.My.Veno.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think it's more their preferences.  Sure they could pick psychic, which is mindless to play, or sin which is just as mindless (if not more--no offense to the fishies, I have a sin and psy).  But they wanna try something different (ish). 

I'm biased towards wiz and archer as I've pvp'd on both and enjoy it very much.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I think Pk is more about the Player than the class you play. i am good or bad in PK depending on the situation and what the other player is doing. Also, some players are really good with their class/pk and are just too OP for me  :normal-12:.

Some classes will have advantages over others, and i guess best would be to choose the class that gives you what you want in a char. 
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
HOW DARE ARCHER BE WINNING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!??!  :tiger-6:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.