Epic Perfect World

Help plis.

Offline Nana

Buying full demonic is pointless, as I said, you should just get r8. I still think you should just farm arena and get it over with. Because you have trouble leveling, it's more than obvious you did need to farm your gears inbetween 110-140. Now, can you follow that through?

Not to mention, with all cutesy people around here (LOOOOOOL xD, so funny :333. Hugs pls <33), your question seems more than serious, and if you can take it seriously, it can be considered as begging. Well, at least I can. Not my problem insecure people try to pass off things as a joke because of the fear of rejection. That being said, I think it's even worse you were "kind of asking".

XxChrisxX211

Sir pls, my brag a bit. My psai got r8 fuall wit coinz and epic coinz. Sir my psai pro. Gib tome sir pls.

I need coins and epic coins. You gib coins and epic coins? *-* I would love a tome as well x'D

lapulapu

afk level at Valley of the Scarred

XxChrisxX211

Buying full demonic is pointless, as I said, you should just get r8. I still think you should just farm arena and get it over with. Because you have trouble leveling, it's more than obvious you did need to farm your gears inbetween 110-140. Now, can you follow that through?

Not to mention, with all cutesy people around here (LOOOOOOL xD, so funny :333. Hugs pls <33), your question seems more than serious, and if you can take it seriously, it can be considered as begging. Well, at least I can. Not my problem insecure people try to pass off things as a joke because of the fear of rejection. That being said, I think it's even worse you were "kind of asking".

I'm sorry but im not the insecure one, you are. Remember that last post of you going off and using foul language more than once? THATS insecure.
And if someone would've said no, I wouldnt have really cared. x'D And noone ever said it was your problem. You made it your problem when you first decided to comment on the issue.
inb4lock
It's tiresome talking to idiots x.x"

Offline Nana

I haven't implied you're insecure. I implied that insecure people exist and they use said method.
I don't see how using foul language when pissed off is being insecure, but yes, I am insecure. Not on the internet though.
Sorry for not having right mental capacity to understand your problem.
I think I'll go to bed now. Quite tired. Don't misunderstand, please, it's 3:20 am for me.

Offline Chire

Humans! STAHP! Letz all be frendz and gib ec to eechoter!
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

vlntbty

Wow, people. Calm down. Some people ask for help, it's no big deal. Some do things on their own. I am the type to do pretty much all things on my own. Either way you do it, it's whatever. No need to argue about it though. Jeez.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
LMAO!
This thread is full of lols
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Akuko

I find it rather difficult whilst using 110 gear, WITHOUGH bp might i add, to run an instance of PV. I wanted to skip 130 gear and move right onto demonic. It's just a simple question for a little bit of help, nothing wrong with that at all. And considering i took the time to get 110-135 , im sure i did take some "Personal Initiative"

bloody seekers can pretty much pull the entire cave in one go and do that cyclone thing and live to tell the tale.  doesnt take long to farm 66 of 2 items to make a complete lvl 130 gearset
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2013, 02:38 pm by Akuko

Antihero

It's tiresome talking to idiots x.x"

"Le sigh, the human race is a travesty. I was born in the wrong time. I'm so superior."

Go on somewhere with your pseudo-intellectual, self-important, hipster garbage.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
"Le sigh, the human race is a travesty. I was born in the wrong time. I'm so superior."

Go on somewhere with your pseudo-intellectual, self-important, hipster garbage.

lol  Love it.