Angelica

It would be faster if you did it alone, but sure if you want. xD

XxChrisxX211

Ohhh you wan halp me?
Pm me ingame;
DeadlyMuffin
<3

Offline Nana

Leveling seeker is so bloody easy. You don't even need great gear. I got level 150 with arena gear.

XxChrisxX211

Didn't ask and don't care, It's a thread asking for leveling help, not a thread for people to come and brag/show off and be total ass's. c: Goodaytoyousir

Offline Nana

Not my problem you're worthless piece of s***. Ask sin to bp you and go level on your own useless f***. Also *** you.
Edit: cunt.

XxChrisxX211

Not my problem you're worthless piece of s***. Ask sin to bp you and go level on your own useless f***. Also *** you.
Edit: cunt.
LMAO. Rage much?
I'm a worthless piece of shit? Yeah okay, whatever helps you sleep @ night buddy. And i have before, with no prevail, asking for BP gets difficult when people spam WC, and most sins cbf to do it. "Useless ***" Lul, and you're helpful? No i don't think so. Your ill-constructed comments and form of typing clearly points out the obvious. You're either too young to understand most stuff, or you have a VERY tiny span , and tend to rage easily. *** me? No thanks, But thanks for offering.
Yes i'm a cunt, get over it and go rage someone elses thread. HERPDERP.

Antihero

You do need to take some personal initiative. Leveling isn't that difficult thanks to Phoenix Valley (PV). If anyone can help you get to 140 from 135, it's you. And Nana, you don't need to act like such a toolbox.

XxChrisxX211

I find it rather difficult whilst using 110 gear, WITHOUGH bp might i add, to run an instance of PV. I wanted to skip 130 gear and move right onto demonic. It's just a simple question for a little bit of help, nothing wrong with that at all. And considering i took the time to get 110-135 , im sure i did take some "Personal Initiative"

Offline Nana

-can't find someone to buff me-
Make sin alt and buff yourself??????
"Lul, and you're helpful"
I'm not helpful, but at least I can do something on my own
"You're too young to understand most stuff"
What is this "most stuff"? You cbf to level on your own and you want people to do it for you?
"you have a VERY tiny span"
I don't even understand this. Sorry, not a native English speaker. I'm assuming you're calling me dumb, but then again it's just my assumption.

XxChrisxX211

-can't find someone to buff me-
Make sin alt and buff yourself??????
"Lul, and you're helpful"
I'm not helpful, but at least I can do something on my own
"You're too young to understand most stuff"
What is this "most stuff"? You cbf to level on your own and you want people to do it for you?
"you have a VERY tiny span"
I don't even understand this. Sorry, not a native English speaker. I'm assuming you're calling me dumb, but then again it's just my assumption.
My computer is quite shitty, and in order to properly run two clients id have to buy a new computer, and i can't afford it at the moment. So making an alt is out of the questions.

I do stuff on my own all the time, For instance, 110-135. Oh and not to mention my 150 sin with r8 ???

It was both seriousness and joke, i didn't expect someone to say yes off the bat, Hence the name of the thread "Help plis" If i actually wanted help leveling id ask a faction member. But they offered and i took it. And i have been offered on serveral occasions if i wanted help leveling. Without my asking. Hmmm.

My my grasshopper.

Offline Nana

You don't need two proper clients, you can close sin client after you buff yourself. Still, if you can't open two clients, at all, I guess that's problem on a different level. But again, there are plenty of sins near archo elder, so no real excuse here.

So, essentially, you're lazy to get arena gear, so you're struggling with level 110 gear and you got bored of it, so you decided to beg for help, instead of *drum roll* doing something on your own(!). Also, what does your sin have to do with your seeker? You managed to level your sin (which is just as easy, but bit more time consuming) two years ago and I'm supposed to be impressed? Also, r8 isn't that hard to get either. Getting good stats on the other hand...

What's the point of making threads if you can ask in guild? What's the point of asking for help in guild if someone offered help?

Still not seeing how you need help with seeker leveling. Not to mention, you can get quite a few levels by farming arena gear, which will last until 150, thus skipping relatively expensive-ish demonic (or getting few pieces for aps) and just getting r8.

XxChrisxX211

I had originally figured i could do it with 110's , Going from 110-140 so i could hop right into Demonic gear (Read please)
"Could someone halp this noob 135 seeker reach 140? <3" That isn't begging. I'm afraid what you THINK is begging is merely asking a question which isn't even 100% true.
I'm not saying you have to be impressed, but that fact that i took the time to level, vote until i had enough gold to get 8k WOB and eventually move onto getting Decent sta son my r8 means i'm not "Lazy"
And the guild i'm in is almost always busy (Most of the time) Either farming or being afk.
And the help wasn't offered via faction, It was offered through forum.

And as for the last part, we've been talking about this for the past what, 35 minutes now? Pay attention please.

Thread was initialy made as a "Haha" Kind of asking, "Could someone halp this noob 135 seeker reach 140? <3" <-Doesn't show even the least bit of seriousness, Not to mention the title of the thread "Help plis" "Plis" Also gives it away CLEARLY~ And about the Arena gear once again. I didn't feel the need to farm for any gears inbetween 110-140. My initial goal was to get into Demonics ASAP, because i ahve to gold ready whenever i need to buy the tokens.

lapulapu

make sure you equip HP and MP charms/ adrenal numbness/  kill mobs 1 by 1 using Auto Attack to gain chi then pull just enough mobs that you can handle(this needs practice and testing) then Vortex. Rinse and repeat.  :normal-42:

Offline Chire

Sir pls, my brag a bit. My psai got r8 fuall wit coinz and epic coinz. Sir my psai pro. Gib tome sir pls.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: