Epic Perfect World

Demon or sage

Likeaviolin

I know theres a forum about this but oh well im not goin to look for it on a phone its a pain but anywho whats better for venom IN YOUR OWN OPINION sage or demon and explain why plz

Offline Montblanc

I don't know much about Venos but from what i do know, Sage venos are more supports and Demon venos are more killers.
Sage venos have the AOE purge, which is amazing on mass pk, and perhaps a little bit more defensive stats on their skills, and Demon venos have lower cooldowns, faster channeling, higher critical chance and some control stats on their skills.
Sorry that i can't be more helpful, but i really don't know much about them.  :-[
- meow !

Likeaviolin

I don't know much about Venos but from what i do know, Sage venos are more supports and Demon venos are more killers.
Sage venos have the AOE purge, which is amazing on mass pk, and perhaps a little bit more defensive stats on their skills, and Demon venos have lower cooldowns, faster channeling, higher critical chance and some control stats on their skills.
Sorry that i can't be more helpful, but i really don't know much about them.  :-[

Nw I jus want one cause my main on warcraft is nightelf hunter so im use to havin a pet by my side and mystics are so far off xD been wantin a veno for a long time but idk anything about em

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Nw I jus want one cause my main on warcraft is nightelf hunter so im use to havin a pet by my side and mystics are so far off xD been wantin a veno for a long time but idk anything about em

Well sadly the pet is close to useless. I rarely have mine out, and it's mostly used for the 3 sec stun.

I've always played demon veno because they kill people faster with the crit, wood debuff, 30% more dmg when novaed, and an extra freeze ;)
The few good things about sage is the aoe debuff, 30% more pdef in fox form, and the 100% nova

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It really depends.

Sage Venos are more suited for HA Venos because of the physical defense boost on it. As said before, the AoE Purge is a great add-on for mass PK.

Demon is more useful for Arcane Venos but because I don't know much about demon Venos I can only go by what others have said before.

If your Veno is LA then you can go either way and still be a good Veno.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.