Epic Perfect World

ODD 1 vs 1

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
hi there is a sin idk him and even right now i send this 2 u idk hes name, he said he killed me and killed my bro 2[DreadLord] as i dont remember he do such think , in fact no one can in 1 vs 1 i tought hes one of my haters, then he said come 1 vs 1 [i told ok i go there and 1 vs 1 with him] i went there and started atkking him [my char is muted btw i cant say go] with out say go so he relize buff up and atk me, but let me show u what happend
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
GF odd 1 vs 1 player :)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline RaveGirl

• Hate me?! Get in line with the other bitches! :D
hmmm as i can clearly see, i'm there. and i dont recall seeing you ask for a 1v1. if you just attack out of no where, its pk. no rights to a 1v1. free game. why dont people understand that? lol. if you want 1v1 you ask for it. you plan it. you buff up for it. you didn't do any of those things. ijs.

also, if you are muted, how in the world do you even ask for 1v1? did nyx know it was 1v1? i'm sure he didn't, as he didn't buff up in the first place before you attacked.
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
Margarita - 150 Demon Wiz
DontTouch - 150 Demon Mystic
PurpleTide - 150 Demon Psychic
NurseLyn - 148 Sage Cleric
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
HaHaDead - 145 Demon Archer
Asthenia - 145 Sage Seeker
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
marga , say him come 2 OT i show him how 2 play with sin ok? :)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline MarkedByNyx

• I kill bitches like you all the time. Get over it
lmao everyone saw you attacking me from stealth while I was minding my own business and that is not a lie. I killed in less than a min you and your bro in 1v1, both in orchid temple actually, i 1v1 there a lot you can ask the people i've 1v1'd with. Soooo if you wanna call sparking from stealth without letting me know a 1v1 then you can go for it. I ganked in 1v1. GG :-\
MarkedByNyx - 150 Demon Sin (Main)

AssaultSquad - 150 Sage Seeker

HuntedByNyx - 150 Sage Sin

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
look come OT for 1 vs 1 , its wasting time i read ur post, just come OT :)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
great lier i didnt saw u ever pking, u say i killed u and ur bro alot? everyone wish that kill me, in squad vs squad i get atk first and die when 6-7 ppl atking me, i am first target , even when i kill em alone in out of sz they call 7-8 ppl 2 come killing me, god knows im right, and im not lier at all, now what u say?

IF u r not leing come ot prove it 2 me other wise ur just a ganker. ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline MarkedByNyx

Nice glitching in 1v1's. yet you still didn't kill me. And then you ran away, please show us how to be a pro sin like you LOL

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
an other odd 1 vs 1 2, we started fighting then when hes tidal went off he started 2 jumping,when i imolize him he stuck in air [ so was perfect time 2 kill one noob that dk dont jump when u can get imolize] let see what happend
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
dude u r not event know dont jump when u dont have tidal in 1 vs 1 , in fact u dk how 2 fight with out tidal , it wasnt glich when u jump and i imolize u that happens mr 1 vs 1er. thats why i didnt jump 2 that happen ,

plz learn 2 play then come 1 vs 1 alone not with ut bodygurds ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline KichikuouRance

• http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance
Lol wow,  ravegirl and nyx didn't have the balls to 2v1 me let alone 1v1 and I even have video proof of nyx being the pussy that he is, and after his excuses finally ran out and he 1v1ed me he got destroyed over and over. These are facts, get over it. End of discussion, don't bother replying to this cuz I won't answer lmfao

I'm always erect.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline MarkedByNyx

Lol wow where to start, You just don't glitch people in the air in 1v1's, and I know for sure i'm not the best, but by far better than you Poetic, I can tell you never 1v1 people bc of it, I wish I had ss's of when i killed you in 1v1, so you have two choices, keep making yourself look stupid and be more hated, bc i know no one likes you, including me now, or drop it bc i don't care, I just pm'd you telling you to 1v1 me and not run off again and no answer, and Rance, you're the most stupid of them all, for the 8931283th time, I for real came there and didn't see you anywhere '-' maybe I uber lagged? or idk, but no matter what i never run from a 1v1 after I call for it, and you did win that 1v1, but i killed you in missfortune like 2 days ago, so I don't even know what you're talking about LOL like 8921371872-0. I don't like you and i'll keep dropping you anywhere I see you. GG nabs, you may QQ now bc i'm done replying here.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
noob sin i am muted, send ur SS lets see , its first time cared about u.... if u get what i mean[i didnt know u r exist before this happen] , reason of SOME ppl hate me is cuz of pk , i am mass killer i kill alone and those ppl cant kill me alone it makes hate, ask my lovely faction AE the best faction in this server everyone likes me even some love me ;) its cuzthe reason of hate is my pking i understand, let them eat cake ;)
    and noob sin u r very lier and very selfish qq anyways dont come out of sz alone cuz bad thinks happens ty ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
To much hating i see here  :normal-19: