Epic Perfect World

Still laggy.

Offline Etherion

so 2x is off but its still laggy and dc? how come?

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i agree its still laggy and my ping always go up to 10k ping even when my net is fast...
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Pliz GN I want warsong inscription price to drop to 5 EC each, so pliz GN 2x?

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Yes another 2x lets make sure the worth of ECs drops down to 1 coin each so the poor lazy babies don't have to farm anymore cuz es so hard.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I don't think they are asking for 2x.  I too am experiencing constant Dc's and please don't tell me it's my internet or I don't know how to check the different servers...ijs

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Dc's don't seem to be as bad anymore but they are still here. Definitely not so much that it becomes unplayable though, from what I have seen at least.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If you are still suffering lags and DCs I suggest you adding this line to your serverlist.txt in EPW/patcher/server and choosing that server

Code: [Select]
Epica      29000:5.135.138.152   1
Last Edit: Mar 01, 2013, 04:23 pm by Agatio

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
thanks, was a Huge help !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
If you are still suffering lags and DCs I suggest you adding this line to your serverlist.txt in EPW/patcher/server and choosing that server

ok so i added this server and it has 1k ping when the other 2 is under 280 ping ??? i been having constant lag/dc on the other 2 even tho my internet is decent.
i just added this new one and will see if i dc on it too or not *sigh*

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
I am lagging all the time. Can not fight other players, killing a mob takes twice as long  as it should. Constant delays, dc`s aren`t very encouraging either. I am slowly out of ideas, what I can do here if nothing runs smoothly. PPl who are so scared of 2x, because they think others will catch up with them or that economy will collapse. Actually I can not sell gold because nobody can make any ec so it works the other way around (ec fine- economy fine- no ec- no goldbuyers- no good moment in time to donate).
What about providing fun to players and compensating them for the constant lag with a 2x or just closing the server for as long as it is not 100% fixed?
I really like it here but just missing things to do and fun  during that misery.
Thx!
Last Edit: Feb 28, 2013, 01:50 pm by littlelupe

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

did not help at all still lag and dc  :'(

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

did not help at all still lag and dc  :'(

Idk what that code is supposed to do, but I've been on Epica 1 all day withotu any dcs.
Once in a while there's a bit of lag, but its close to nothing(Ping goes from 100-200ms to 400-500ms)

Offline Eralis

• Oblivion Leader
Works fine with no lag, but i can't see the faction icons  :sad:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I have fixed the link. '1' was missing in the end.
Epica      29000:5.135.138.152 1