Epic Perfect World

Veno is Weak ?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline koli2007

well i got 150 veno maxed ( r8s with 25 attk lvl) total 50 attk lvl 25 def lvl
and about 50 % channeling from acc and nightwatch tome and cabe
i'm demon veno also
but when i pvp i feel veno is weak ... i 1 vsed 1 every class i never won and tried every tactic possible for veno 
when sin stun me i'm dead ... archer stun me i'm dead ... bm stun me .... good barb 1 shoot me .... even i cant defeat mystic

am i wasted my time and my ingame items on usless class ... that just needed for purge and amp only

and i saw a veno won 3 - 0 against barb in 1 vs 1 event i was like how the hell he won 3 times against the most tank class in game

some ppl told me to change to HA veno but it just sound useless (for me )

so please any exp veno can post his\her tactic

ty

Offline OliviaMunn

• Ohhhh.......
  • FrameBangGang
Veno aren't any weaker or stronger than any other class. All you need to do if find out a strategy that works, and you'll be fine.
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2013, 08:16 am by Smexxx
OliviaMunn - Demon Cleric
JYNX - Demon Wizard
Smex - Sage Psychic

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Venos are definitely not weak. of all the classes in game, venos are the ones i try to avoid in PK. they debuff you and turn you into a cute little mob.  :sad:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I wouldn't say venos are weak. There are only a few things Venomancers can't kill. Mystics, skilled bm's and in case of 1v1's average or better sins.  Though in practise other than mystics there are maybe only 4 bm players with the required skills and gear to not be beatable. Sins are just a pain in the ass in 1v1 regardless of skill but luckily most of them are too stupid to be that much of a threat.

It is true that veno's are extremely squishy, they die easy and as such predicting your opponents movements and either messing them up or applying defensive skills beforehand is essential. At least from my point of view. (I use dragon gear.)

Keep in mind, venomancers aren't wizards. You do not kill by nuking stuff in 1 shot. You kill by breaking up their tactics, strip their buffs, drain their chi, mess up their combos. Then when they are off balance apply a set of debuffs and take them down before they have a chance to recover.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
The 2nd/3rd best player in PvP is a veno.

P.S. A barb doesn't have to be good to kill any class. #Pray4ZerkCrits ftw.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Barb/sin/mystic for easymode pvp.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

im not any good but i've killed r8rs without relying on ZerkCrits as a barb. 

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline koli2007

well i got my veno ready for pvp i even got 2 pataka 25 attk lvl - 25 deff lvl

so ppl told me try to use HA and depend on fox form ... i will try that

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If you are serious about pvp I would not go HA. You will deal little to no damage and magic users will easily drop you. It's only usefull as a somewhat tanky support build.

Offline koli2007

2nd\3rd lol so why i dont see many venos on this server ..... i can count em on my hand max venos is like 20 - 25
:D

Offline kelso

best pkr on sv is venomancer, name Winning she invicballs ok i never see she lose in pker

Offline koli2007

If you are serious about pvp I would not go HA. You will deal little to no damage and magic users will easily drop you. It's only usefull as a somewhat tanky support build.

yea i got that  :sad:

Offline The Chris

• _Chris_
In my opinion, Venomancers are the most underrated PK class of all. Sure they are squishy and stuff. But bring them to TWs, venomancers will be a very big factor.
150 Demon Assassin - _Chris_
150 Demon Blademaster - Avenge

PM me in game :D

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

2nd\3rd lol so why i dont see many venos on this server ..... i can count em on my hand max venos is like 20 - 25
:D

You don't see many venos because they are fairly hard to play compared to most other classes. They are also a pain to level up.

best pkr on sv is venomancer, name Winning she invicballs ok i never see she lose in pker

2/10, bad troll.