Epic Perfect World

In need of some help in starting the game.

Offline Mad_Shio

I downloaded the torrent, extracted the files and what not and started the program, though this is what I'm getting...

http://i.imgur.com/Q7DOq.jpg

Can someone help me out here? I'm not sure what to do with what it's telling me. I tried uninstalling and then running the launcher again, but it keeps saying "File Folder corrupted." Thanks in advance for the help guys.

Tali

Have you tried actually verifying the client?

Offline Mad_Shio

Have you tried actually verifying the client?

-lol- Actually doing that now. Hopefully it'll work after this.

Offline Mad_Shio

So I let it complete. I restarted my computer and it's saying the same thing. I'm not sure what to do about this problem. Any suggestions?

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
try reinstalling, if that doesn't work, maybe try downloading again.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
When downloading/installing be sure to have your antivirus turned off as it can corrupt/delete some files.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Sarcelle

• United we stand, Divided they fall.
I see you use Google Chrome. Try to download it without Google Chrome, like IE for example. A somewhat similar problem occurred to me where it was corrupted and I used Google Chrome. Hope it helps:)
Sarcelle Level 150 Demon Blademaster

Offline Mad_Shio

I see you use Google Chrome. Try to download it without Google Chrome, like IE for example. A somewhat similar problem occurred to me where it was corrupted and I used Google Chrome. Hope it helps:)

Well, I downloaded it as a torrent? Does it still matter on that part?
Also it's given me an error message with jibberish I can't read.
So what I've done was deleted all the EPW files I had and just extracted a new PEW folder.
Verifying all this stuff again which is taking forever...
Is the problem common? It's kind of a let down if you ask me if I have to keep doing this over and over.
There any sure way on fixing this?