Epic Perfect World

i cant play because the update is really slow

Offline czaryow

:sad: i have spend 2 days of auto patching but i cant play i think its a lot of patches to got before i can play, if someone has a patches there please send me a link ill like to play this server

Thanks

Offline thatguy

The patch is slow because your computer or internet connection is slow.

Offline czaryow

yea i have a low internet  :-X

Offline czaryow

the game client is too old and so many patches got to go i dont think i can finish this in 1 day with 100mbps connection  >:(

Offline Solitaira

• Stercus accidit
Here are some things you can do to improve or determine issues with your download speeds.

Try an optimization program to improve settings on your browser and computer. Most of these programs resolve settings and improve download speeds by making changes specific to your operating system and Internet provider. An effective, free program is at www.speedguide.net .

Delete temporary files.

Clean unecessary files from your PC.

Try using a download manager, like ReGet ( www.reget.com ), instead of using your browser.

Go to DSLreports speed test page ( www.dslreports.com/stest ). If your actual speed is much slower than what is specified by your internet service provider, report the problem.

Offline czaryow

if the epicpw create a manual patch or the game client is updated it is the best way than this auto update  :-[
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2012, 10:32 am by czaryow

Offline Zu

• I'm Noob
i agreed with u czary ^^ i have been waiting for 12 hours , n it's not finished yet , it will be better if there r any manual patches

Offline czaryow

will i guess is not on my fate to play epicpw ^^,

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'll make new manual patch today.

Offline Zu

• I'm Noob
I'll make new manual patch today.

yippe , tyvm agation <3 u r the best

dorothyerika

Agatio cares for people to play his server.Thats why hes the best in the world <3 ♥

iDistance

Agatio cares for people to play his server.Thats why hes the best in the world <3 ♥
slimy bastard   :))