Epic Perfect World

Poll here for Dex Accuracy Tome Go

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Nice!
You made a list of people that have better gear than '97%' of the server :normal-42:
None of these players are qqing about game unbalanced because theyre actually skilled and have put the time required into the game so they could use all thats possible for them , instead of QQing and wanting it free
already explained. Can call them tryhards if u want , but thanks to that + brain , theyre best
also im pretty sure their gears are average endgame for their class. No -12 wrist on bewitch mc and faultless or anything lol , just 1x ct wrist and rest r8 armors 2x ct
aizox 3.33 sin really common
just my -9,set is not common among evening players , but its not THAT much more difficult than 3.33 sin, besides thats the endgame set for EA , just like 3.33 for sin
Last Edit: Feb 27, 2016, 04:56 pm by Burdette

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
stop crying guys patch is beautiful

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Lets have no drama guise 
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

OmegaRa

Nice!
You made a list of people that have better gear than '97%' of the server :normal-42:
Does it matter? You have only yourself to blame if you don't work for your own gear. You get the results depending on the effort you put on yourself.
On the other hand WR, no matter what offense gear you get, would still be absolute crap.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Lets have no drama guise

123 post left dont stop now :c

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nah all sux compared to me so needed to nerf me understand? 

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
GM where WR boost pls only know nerf ' - '

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Nah all sux compared to me so needed to nerf me understand?
u all sux compared to whats possible with how things are now

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
u all sux compared to whats possible with how things are now
he always sucked hence all his boost my class threads
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
just my -9,set is not common among evening players
lol not really there are many people with -9 set i think they are pinoys tho but still

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
lol not really there are many people with -9 set i think they are pinoys tho but still
ye but those -9 set pinoys dont 1v1 thats why i say evening players
Elitism only other who comes to mind. They say Toby has but i havent seen

Offline BriEsT

• Don
it means i won the arguement , prove me wrong about what i said, is it all not true?
 There is no point , if you like pw the way it is now great , I dont mind it that much anyway I also use some def gear with mage now so I wont bother to defend my view .
Patch is ok , needs more work tho .

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
ye thats why i say evening players
Elitism only other who comes to mind. They say Toby has but i havent seen
There are many unknown players that has good gears as for example the SS sebi kept posting with 3x int chests and such it all depends on luck nothing about farming 100000000000000000 years TT/morai or donating 10k$.I made full -6 mage with/6 rpd pants/4% rpd -3 ct boots and 2x attack ct and i think crit weap with 2k damas (including hones).Not even PWI is balanced there is always some issues even with retails getting 2-3 shot by a cotd sin or some aps ea 1 2 3 AA classes WB tanking 1000 people and one shotting em with arma in str build only gear that was balanced in my opinion was 2nd Nirvana cast as endgame on some server i don't wanna metion since idk if is allowed.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
There are many unknown players that has good gears as for example the SS sebi kept posting with 3x int chests and such it all depends on luck nothing about farming 100000000000000000 years TT/morai or donating 10k$.I made full -6 mage with/6 rpd pants/4% rpd -3 ct boots and 2x attack ct and i think crit weap with 2k damas (including hones).Not even PWI is balanced there is always some issues even with retails getting 2-3 shot by a cotd sin or some aps ea 1 2 3 AA classes WB tanking 1000 people and one shotting em with arma in str build only gear that was balanced in my opinion was 2nd Nirvana cast as endgame on some server i don't wanna metion since idk if is allowed.
u write alot my boi

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance
- 99999999999999 lolxdlol