• Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I'll start off with a +1

newlove

Plus 1 cuz chill is good :police:

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
+1 if add vit req for vit tome(also if you do manage to do so please increase dmg reduced back to +8 )

your kungfu is goot

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Just get a STR tome 0.0

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1 cus I want play my full 3dex ea again :c

newlove

+1 cus I want play my full 3dex ea again :c
 lel boy wanna play dex ea , while trying hard for full ct ea lol nerd

Offline Arrow

• Oliver Queen
  • First they laugh then they copy.
  • Characters: Arrow
-1 on tome
You cannnot just simply increase accu and leave the counterpart the same. You will shoot for your own goal. Normally Archers should have the highest dex/accu/dodge. But sins can reach higher values with dex tome then archers. This wasn´t the orginally intention. (Think about misses that let you survive as an Archer)

+1 increase on bless box

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Instant cast 100 attack level EA's that are unkillable with scripting now never miss with 90% crit rate?

lolnah

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
+1          

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
lel boy wanna play dex ea , while trying hard for full ct ea lol nerd
Lel fag yea , you are six lalmae

scatterer3

Archers are meant to miss. It's the only opening people got nowadays. Archers got great mobility (movement speed buff, antistun, leaps), various debuffs (stun, immobilize, metal, curse), high evasion, max. range, high crit chance, low channeling time, magic (metal) and physical skills combined, plus you can switch to APS gear. Tbh, you can't really outplay them, it's more like a gamble. If they miss two CC skills in a row you might win, otherwise you're going to lose after your CC skills are in CD.

Sacrifice some -channeling for +accuracy on your R8 weapon/armor, if you really need it that much.
Last Edit: Feb 25, 2016, 12:54 pm by Professional

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1. If I wasn't lazy, I'd go back and find Soochi's original thread. All the reasons to do this are on it.

Edit: Hi, I found Soochi's thread because I am a tryhard.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=21200

Also, to all the people saying this will make archer's OP, all it will do is add a bit of accuracy (which isn't a bad thing considering our "90%" stun isn't a 100% chance to hit, so in reality it's more like a 65% stun) and allow them to switch between attack tome and vit tome like everyone else.  :rolleyes:

Last Edit: Feb 25, 2016, 12:05 pm by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
OIt's threads like this that make me question the brain cells of this community.

EA is the most versatile of all classes on EPW, think about it, what "can't" an archer do at endgame? You have archers like Chill that have disgustingly broken defense gear, can be instant cast with 100 attack levels, instantly become full APS and destroy you in seconds..

The only thing archers can remotely complain about is the fact that they miss 2 skills infrequently and miss an attack here and there (lol).

Honestly, you can't have everything, and I won't go through the trouble and list out the parallels between hypocritical arguments about classes not needing this and that, but truth be told EA's do not need any sort of boost on EPW. They have everything they could possibly want & have already gotten a boost regarding accuracy before.

For people thinking this isn't a big deal and are +1 for the hell of it, think about this. A dexterity blessing was added to the game for BM's, Barbs, APS venos, etc. It gives +500 accuracy stat.

This in return boosts accuracy by around 3K. What these people are suggesting is having +50 dexterity, and 50% accuracy boost. Think about that. That's an extra 2% crit right there, and the ability to miss much less due to the dexterity gain and accuracy bonus.

Also keep in mind that this would also affect all classes using APS and LA as as well, boosting SIN, BARB, BM, SEEKER, Etc. 

It's really just too much

Last Edit: Feb 25, 2016, 06:56 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath