Epic Perfect World

Time limit

Offline nkv1

What is time limit for dungeons?
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline Faeryl

I believe it's 9 hours I could be wrong, as I have never needed the time limit to finish one. On retail if my memory serves me right you get a timer of 9 hours.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
On PWI they have implemented time limit in instances, but before 1.4.2 instances weren't time limited - I remember keeping my alt in TT 3-3 for ~20 hours till boss respawn, so we could go straight to last boss and farm gold mats for chest without killing anything else.

Offline Faeryl

I did some research on retail the following apply's and it has been that way since open beta on the US server. Pwmy I can't say as I started there after PWI.

FB's  have a 8 hour limit and the instance resets in 4hours if not active.
When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
since Aug 5, 2008 (1.1.1) the instances in PWI have reset every 8-10 hours depending on which one your in. I went to sleep afk several times in different instances and came back to being at the outside spawn point. If it doesn't reset then its a glitch or bug. (verified by PWI GM Cuddles)
Your greatest enemy is your own ego