Epic Perfect World

Levelling

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
With the threads about levelling being tough, here are a few tips.

I'll add more if I come across any. And, I'll try to update the PV guide when I make those classes. [/li][/list]
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2018, 05:08 am by Nea

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Nice and clean guide. Thanks again for another guide Mr. Noob. :3
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Indifferent

Venomancer

First of all, demon or not, Nova is a MUST. However, pulls will be hell easier if you're demon  since the HF+Seal+Freeze  is pretty secsi, my pulls usually died within the first Nova+2xNoxious gas. Make sure you have enough genie energy/chi to cast any survival skill if the mobs don't die with the first combo. Also, don't forget you're a fast class if you don't have genie energy/chi to survive, kite the mobs and keep noxious gasing them, do not do never stand still to them.

ALWAYS HAVE bramble shield up. Another way apart from  nova combo and the one I find most effective is to pull your mobs let them all come to you and then: AD->Bramble Hood->Keep Noxious Gasing them all.  Bramble will reflect nasty dmg to melee mobs and will kill them in seconds but keep in mind you're squishy as paper so if they don't die while Bramble Hood is up, you will be **ked in seconds, so make it faster and safer by noxious gasing too. Keep in mind I said to AD first before you bramble hood or the cast can get interrupted causing your death in 3 seconds. 

You can remove this post and paste it in the veno section if you want, also no need to gib credit or anything.

Archer

I leveled mine with Level Scrolls because I got tired and I'm lazy :< But one thing that helped me was to do the same combo as wizard but with barrage of arrows, I usually targeted an increased life/ increased defense mob and casted barrage on them,then cast expel and they should die to them crits.  :police:
Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:23 pm by Indifferent

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
a thing i did for lvling was stack the red baby quest blessings, marriage pendant and silkworm that way you get close to twice the xp you would usually get also there is a lvl 6 tome that grants 4% more xp...

The marriage pendant can be acc stashed so you can use it on other toons after your done...in my book it has payed out to get it on my accounts.Even tho i did get it on toons allready 150 and acc stashed to boost other toons xp gain XD

nice and usefull tips. :tiger-37:

Offline Faya

• ❤M❤
  • Characters: ❤ _Faya_ / Shinyyy / Brightyy ❤
  • Faction: ★Sparkle★ Leader
 :tiger-42: :tiger-23:Nice guide Steroids,

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
When I was leveling archer a easy way I leveled was during rancor if you set up barrage in a duel it will continue to cast after the person being barraged has lost but it won't inflict any damage and you can move the character around as the barrage kills the mobs but of course you will need the damage to kill the mobs and the ability to dual client/a willing friend. Also if you try as lower level it's best to get some buffs

Offline Ormin

Archer

I leveled mine with Level Scrolls because I got tired and I'm lazy :< But one thing that helped me was to do the same combo as wizard but with barrage of arrows, I usually targeted an increased life/ increased defense mob and casted barrage on them,then cast expel and they should die to them crits.  :police:

I leveled my archer in PV by pulling group to safe distance from others, run around them to kite,
and hit them with Sharpened Tooth, thunderous Blast and Wing Burst (was Wing Span before NH patch).

Most of the time didn't even use Genie survivals, as very soon you get feeling of how big the group can be.
Only sometimes ate some crab meat.

At 147+ you can already pull whole first part of corridor before curve and first stunners.
Then kill stunners and pull rest of corridor, just end before main room.
And so on...

Offline Heavy

• Beginner
Hmm... Now to get the Silkworm from the P. Questmaster you really have to do the required amount of quests... Should you fix the thread? Or maybe I'm mistaken?
Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 02:58 pm by Heavy

bvanharjr

You no longer get an Event token from Paperclip for Villa, you get 3 Mystical Elixirs now. EC is still the same.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
super nice guide as always Steroids, now all  this is finally in one place, and now there is a reason to do Paperclip at slow times again >;P
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Mynx

• Awww Jam it
  • Born to be real, not perfect
Pro guide maker extraordinaire Steroids, nice work yet again ty ty ty
Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are there.....

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Could you make a quick guide on fc mats,wich ones can be exchanged for xp and for how much and such?~
 :rolleyes: 

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Could you make a quick guide on fc mats,wich ones can be exchanged for xp and for how much and such?~
 :rolleyes:
I did mention it in the guide o.O

All purple mats = 5 orders of blessings = 200k exp in all.
All gold mats = 25 orders of blessings = 1 mil exp in all.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I did mention it in the guide o.O

All purple mats = 5 orders of blessings = 200k exp in all.
All gold mats = 25 orders of blessings = 1 mil exp in all.
Oh,did not notice.  :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Title of the Villa = Standard reward (see Rewards)
Reviews of World History = additional 10% Spirit
World History: Prologue = additional 10% Experience
World History: Picture Version = additional 20,000 Coins
World History: Another Version = additional Mirage Celestone
World History: Postscripts = additional 5 Reputation

You get other Rewards here

World History: Another Version = 3 old Epic coins (additional to the 15 ec)
I forgot which one my other Toon had but she got 3 recraft Stones (+ 15 ec)
i guess you get 15 ec every time and then something random. I think you said you got a ET once? So i guess there is a chance for that too. Not entirely sure though and not bored enough to try on more toons atm either^^