Epic Perfect World

Price Increase?

Offline boogy

Agatio why is the event items having increase in EC price?

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I farmed for EC in any way that I could find.

It was still too slow.

I'm not the only one who asked for EC drop rates increase,
just enough to make time consumption more acceptable.

Then Aga and team increased EC drop rates slightly,
to "make us less unhappy". For a moment.

Then EC prices at Forge raised and returned time waste amount back. :(

Now, without 2x drop, you need about 2 hours to farm lvl 130 gear again.
If 2-3 DAYS is too fast to get Demonic, let's make it a week.

A month is still way too long.

Also, some players (that already have gear) are lobbying against your quicker
gear-up. They don't want others to catch-up with them.

~~~~~

On the other hand, you can reduce that time yourself.

Vote on regular basis (FROM SCRIPT ON MAIN PAGE - link "Vote for Cubi" - upper right corner)
and do both: some Demonic tokens buy from boutique, some for EC you farm and/or buy.

Instead of month you can have it in about 15 days.

Or 7-10 if you (like me) have free time and play 12+ hours a day.
But the question is how much time you can afford to spend on games in general.
And how much of that time you use to help others, to do daily Base and Morai quests, and so on...
Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:56 pm by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline skankd

it is really possible to get full demonic gear in 2 days, i did it by farming 5 hours for 2 days and it is not really hard when u vote at the same time, but since 145lvl mobs are removed from some places (starry wilds) it is even harder because there are pkers, another players etc.
Skankd - 150 BM
Mastah - 147 Mystic
Taigen - 147 Seeker
NiggaTank - 145 Barb

Offline jason

It is possible to farm it fast!  I rather see drop rate stay same  make you work for your gear if you just want gear fast then donate all you gonna do is get bored and leave server if you get everything for free and easy.
Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 05:10 pm by jason

Offline boogy

jason no one is whinning all it was was a simple question as to why. i have 3 level 150 toons and famred all my gear so epic fail to the forum flame there sir. ITS JUST A FREAKING QUESTION DEAL WITH IT. plus your name isnt Agatio anyways so move along

Offline jason

Either is yours Boogy move along

Offline boogy

lmao kids i swear

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Prices got very slight increase on only few items, increase that almost nobody noticed, just to correct the EC = silver ratio, i don't know what's the deal :P

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Prices got very slight increase on only few items, increase that almost nobody noticed, just to correct the EC = silver ratio, i don't know what's the deal :P

The explanation accepted.

THANKS !!!
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline synsong

• Nachos....
Seriously you people kill me. EC is not hard to farm. Do a GV ( and don't complain about your class for that, every class is good. Can't find one that wants your class? Then start your own!) that right there is 56(?) EC, plus the level 7 tome frag which *gasp* you can sell for EC! You can probably make about 75 EC from 1 GV! Farm warsong and sell the crystals for EC! Farm FB 89 for Apoc and Chrono and sell them for EC! Farm nirvy and sell cannies/raps for EC!

If you choose to sell them for coin instead, then BUY EC!

Don't complain that its too hard. Be grateful for what the gms are practically giving us on this server. If yo don't like it then don't complain, just leave so the people who don't QQ about everything can finally have some peace and quiet.

Offline boogy

ty Aga you rock i jsut asked why is all. it wasnt a QQ or flame or crying. just a question and ty for answering it.

Offline boogy

Seriously you people kill me. EC is not hard to farm. Do a GV ( and don't complain about your class for that, every class is good. Can't find one that wants your class? Then start your own!) that right there is 56(?) EC, plus the level 7 tome frag which *gasp* you can sell for EC! You can probably make about 75 EC from 1 GV! Farm warsong and sell the crystals for EC! Farm FB 89 for Apoc and Chrono and sell them for EC! Farm nirvy and sell cannies/raps for EC!

If you choose to sell them for coin instead, then BUY EC!

Don't complain that its too hard. Be grateful for what the gms are practically giving us on this server. If yo don't like it then don't complain, just leave so the people who don't QQ about everything can finally have some peace and quiet.

omg why dont you accualy read the posts before trying to act like rambo. it was a simple question geez you people wait to jump on someone on the forums. NO WAS COMPLAINING