Epic Perfect World

About SOS buffs!

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Well i have a 150 sin and i don't go around killing other players for no reason i stay in PK mode to build chi on NPC when doing runs but when i get attacked or killed by another play i defend my self when talking about taking SIN out of the game then who will farm your matts and who will help u though FC when you need to lvl and by the way what would that mean for player how main toon is a SIN i guess we can go F@*^ r selves right it just seem the one doing all the crying and whining could save us all some trouble and just not be in PK mode then you don't get attacked and if your a psy then u r more over power then a sin because a psy lvl 130 can kill a 150 sin if they know how to play there class..........Deal with it......
[shadow=red,left]MuffDiver 150[/shadow]

Why do people always say it will be sins will help you through FC... they have 2 aoe skills and yes they can do it but a bm or seeker is far better suited for it.

For a 130 psy to overpower a 150 sin the sin would have to be hopeless, the psy has the damage output but with focused mind, will surge and deaden nerves it is highly unlikely the psy will get a chance. Not to mention the fact that all the sin would have to do is 3-4 hits coming out of stealth with will surge to kill it.

Elly is right about the limit on sparking but it is hardcoded, if the psy is sage its actually up at 10 seconds immunity, which might only be 2 seconds more, but after sitting outside of west watching everyone fight, the sage psychics definately are the stronger of the two (Againts physical). (Demon/Sage).

With morai coming out maybe Agatio should just give all the gear +12 stats and make it all unrefinable, get rid of all classes soulforce, but then psychics would be crippled to the point its unfair for them, and morai skills wouldn't be so great.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline CENT

sins are so op everyone knows it, at least psy have to know there skills and how to use them. I dont think psy are op at all i enjoy fighting psy, they usually win but it is still fun. sins just come out of stealth stun spark auto attack game over, if it dont go there way stealth and restart. i dont think sins should be taken out of the game but they should be balanced, too much chi, too many stuns, too much damage, too much aps, lalalalala you all know it its been all over the forums since we got here. most want to pk but with sins so op it will not be any better till they are nerfed, not psy.

Offline deadlykiss

• Beginner
honestly i dont see sins op maybe agains my class im a bm and got 5aps with demon fury
i killed few sins in pk easy even they started maybe against other classes but i saw a seeker killing sin so easy
at the end i think if u mastered ur class u can win against anyone or lose but in a fun way is the one who go more to pk learn how and when to use his skills to save himself

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Why do people always say it will be sins will help you through FC... they have 2 aoe skills and yes they can do it but a bm or seeker is far better suited for it.

in paper maybe u have right, but fact sin better coz can solo the every boss easily with bp and with highest dps class in pw...
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
It's not a problem to nerf a Psys' soulforce, I could even put negative soulforce on spheres, the problem is that the other classes' soulforce cannot be nerfed without messing everything :/ If Psychic buffs any other class, the buffed person will have max soul of silence chance which is over 40%...  and it's often abused and it's something that can't be controlled - skills are unable to be edited...
Good trick for Psys is anti-stun + 12 sec invincibility pot ;p I prefer to use the genie anti-stun skill to not waste a spark.
Actually, the strength of the psychic buffs are based off of the soulforce of the psy that casts them, not the recipient of the buffs.

when talking about taking SIN out of the game then who will farm your matts and who will help u though FC when you need to lvl
This here is another reason why I dislike sins. Not the class, but the general attitude of the people who play them. You act like nobody else but a sin can run FC for mats/exp. News for ya, there are at least 4 other classes that can do FC pulls solo. Maybe they can't farm FC as quickly as a sin can, but they can still do it. :3

I'm not one who thinks sins should be removed, I actually enjoy them being here because it gives me something to kill in 5 seconds. :D I'm just not a fan of the general attitude that the sin class attracts.

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Elly is right about the limit on sparking but it is hardcoded

Are you sure about this? Look at the post at Ragezone.

Quote from: 343
Well you'll also notice the spark skills are (probably) the ONLY skills that don't have, what, a COOL-DOWN TIMER !

Personally I (now) think this would actually be the BEST resolution to the "APS problem", add/increase the cool-down timer for triple spark to be xx seconds... with the timer at precisely xx seconds ALL players regardless of APS will be able to spark at the same time, whether you're an ax hammer barb/bm, crossbow archer, or a 5.0 aps bm/whatever... I've tested over and over and xx seconds seems to be a PERFECT flat figure.
He even tested it, so prolly could be done.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Delirium

Solution? Remove ALL the fish!
Apparently one server has done it. :D

/waits4tehflame

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Well i have a 150 sin and i don't go around killing other players for no reason i stay in PK mode to build chi on NPC when doing runs but when i get attacked or killed by another play i defend my self when talking about taking SIN out of the game then who will farm your matts and who will help u though FC when you need to lvl and by the way what would that mean for player how main toon is a SIN i guess we can go F@*^ r selves right it just seem the one doing all the crying and whining could save us all some trouble and just not be in PK mode then you don't get attacked and if your a psy then u r more over power then a sin because a psy lvl 130 can kill a 150 sin if they know how to play there class..........Deal with it......

Oh wow lol. Here's a few points.

1) Sins aren't the only classes that can solo FC. Barbs, BMs, Seekers, Archers, heck any class can.
2) Psys are OP, hands down. But a 130 Psy beating a 150 sin? LOL what'd you do? Take off all your gear?

The sins who cry about people posting threads about sins being OP are the very same sins that completely lack any sense in playing their class decently. Oh wait, you don't need much brains to play this class.

Psychic buffs proc rate is determined by the soul-force WHEN it was CASTED. I checked it out myself. I buffed myself with a 40%+ proc rate with soul of silence. Afterwards, I took out all my gear and had a friend punch me. Without my gear, the proc rate should have been 18%. However, after 3 rounds, he got silenced 6/10, 6/10 and 5/10 times. I'm not a complete retard but I doubt those chances are remotely close to a 18% proc rate.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline XxHYFUxX

All I meant by my post was I spend the vast majority of my time farming other players matts in FC and LvLing other new players in FC and i don't go around Kill just to get Red named i don't think it is a issue with the class i also think that it lays much deeper then that I have a hard time see everyone points there finger at sins to be the root of all evil and what will be done to compensate the sin who have work to get to 150 and have there gear set up and have worked hard to build there toon..... if speed is the issue BM can get 5aps..... so remove them to......oo and wait clerics and mystics can heal them self not cool get rid of them........Barbs have to much physical defense so let get ride of them too right...... my point is removing one class from the game will only have a snow ball effect first sins then what will be next BM,Barb......

Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline boogy

I have seen every class beat other class, got to knwo how to play your class and use genie skills. I am a BM 5.0 i can go toe to toe with pretty much any physical class. BM arent ment to tank casters. same with sins and the rest and casters arent ment to tank physical dealers so know your enemy before acting like rambo then QQing on forums abotu one being OP.If you dont like the class match up go roll farmville. :P :P :P

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member

in paper maybe u have right, but fact sin better coz can solo the every boss easily with bp and with highest dps class in pw...

The bosses are about 1% of the run, I know wizzies and psychics can practically 10 shot the bosses, and clear the mobs in very large pulls. Assassins may be good against the bosses but people do it for the experience for the most part and it comes from the pulls.
Ex-GM

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

The bosses are about 1% of the run, I know wizzies and psychics can practically 10 shot the bosses, and clear the mobs in very large pulls. Assassins may be good against the bosses but people do it for the experience for the most part and it comes from the pulls.

that 10 shot takes loner than that few minute what sin need the 3rd spark+wolf emblem+power dash (and genie skills)

in aoe also better than wizz/psy, coz y, wizz & psy good in aoe but slower than sin, sin got 2 run skill,2 jump + genie+bp, thats why far faster the fc with solo sin than with solo wizz.

exactly same about pv/cube/bh's all faster with sin (or with any aps class).

about very large puls, wizz cant survive the too huge puls, not like seeker with bp buff
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I have no issues with any class. When white named I know how to defend myself. It sometimes work, sometimes not.
I go blue name when I can, but have to switch to white when have white named members of GV squad to heal.
Then I'm trapped in white for 10 hours, but just carry Guardian Scrolls and don't care if PK-ed.
If you want to be able to kill anyone any time, you will be disappointed. It's impossible.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
If you lose most of the time, then learn how to use your class better.
Improve your way of playing and be good on your own.
Don't try to convince people to cripple your oponents or boost you to make it easy.
That's not real winning, that's charity.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Hooray for threads being derailed <3

Anyway, slightly on the subject of the thread. Aga changed all non-custom soulspheres to be class-restricted to BMs. However, it was brought to World Chat's attention last night, that the level 1 starter soulsphere is also blademaster only. This seems highly detrimental to a psy trying to level from 1-110, considering they would have to smack all the bunnies to death in order to level.

It was probably something he just overlooked, so he may have to change the level 1 soulsphere back to psy only, and make it unable to be refined like the customs.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member

that 10 shot takes loner than that few minute what sin need the 3rd spark+wolf emblem+power dash (and genie skills)

in aoe also better than wizz/psy, coz y, wizz & psy good in aoe but slower than sin, sin got 2 run skill,2 jump + genie+bp, thats why far faster the fc with solo sin than with solo wizz.

exactly same about pv/cube/bh's all faster with sin (or with any aps class).

about very large puls, wizz cant survive the too huge puls, not like seeker with bp buff

10 attacks takes roughly 30 seconds tops, its really only 20 seconds longer per boss, I know for certain wizzies and psys can pull as much as a seeker, holy path is the run skill for casters, you can spam it with a good genie.

I can only pull half of what a wiz/psy can pull with a sage sin as you only have 2 aoes, and they have quite lengthy cooldowns, given that a psy/wiz can kill any amount of mobs in 5-10 seconds.
Ex-GM