Epic Perfect World

About SOS buffs!

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Yeah, I remember back shortly after Genesis was released, when I was a nub little Seeker and my girlfriend was a nub little psy. We had eventually started to go on separate solo FC runs since it was better exp that way. We had a race once to see who could do it faster, and she won. QQ

Though now that I have my seeker in full dragon, with my edges now (only had a longsword back then), I could probably beat her.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Ok I was asked to screenshot how long it took my to run my psy through fc, so here they are, i'm sage in 140 demonic, it is not hard to do at all. If anyone would like to be shown how to do any of the big pulls then i'll gladly bring you along if I have the time.

Start of the run, lost a min trying to find a squad member and I forgot to ss until I hit the first room.

End of the run, just killed holeen, roughly 50 mins, relogged for an ss of the time left in the instance.

Time remaining in the instance.

The rough way to clear on a psy or wizzy (interchangeable, only a small few tactics change).
1) Clear 1 group at a time to the second shade, run to the wall where you would normally teleport through on a sin, tab till you have targeted the third shade, kill it, now lure all the mobs remaining to the fourth shade, aoe till they die.
2) Continue doing small groups (3-4) at a time till you reach the magic corridor, pull as many as you can handle (for me it is 6 groups on psy and all for my wizzy). Kill.
3) Just lure and kill every phy mob you come across in big pulls. Using the rock trick in the bishop boss room can save you time.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Yeah, I remember back shortly after Genesis was released, when I was a nub little Seeker and my girlfriend was a nub little psy. We had eventually started to go on separate solo FC runs since it was better exp that way. We had a race once to see who could do it faster, and she won. QQ

Though now that I have my seeker in full dragon, with my edges now (only had a longsword back then), I could probably beat her.

but ur seeker can level up damn fast in solo pv with sin buff :P

10 attacks takes roughly 30 seconds tops, its really only 20 seconds longer per boss, I know for certain wizzies and psys can pull as much as a seeker, holy path is the run skill for casters, you can spam it with a good genie.

I can only pull half of what a wiz/psy can pull with a sage sin as you only have 2 aoes, and they have quite lengthy cooldowns, given that a psy/wiz can kill any amount of mobs in 5-10 seconds.

u dont must spam aoe if each mob die around max 2 sec and same time u get pretty good heal.

about holy path genie, that right, but until that u can use with sin or aps char a hard debuffer genie or support and u dont must waste that much point to vit+mag :P

oh and pretty harder a bit sometimes pull a few room where have stuner mobs or paralyzer mobs, also u forget to talk about 2 jump skill near 2 running skill (1 immunity + jump skills help alot)

overall in fc u cant lure that much mobs once since only place where have alot mob in single room is the 1 hit heads room.

still i say sin/bm/seeker faster in fb89/99/sot/abbandon/fc/cube and mostly everywhere.

a word about seeker, he also nearly immortal in any mob pulling with bp buff :P

i tryed with demon sin and sage wizz the fc, for me sin noticeable faster in every instance even my sage wizz hit pretty good dmg but still that not enough, both pure build and 145+.

psy got a bit advantage over wizz in buffs that right but still i guess faster with melee class (maybe exclude barb) or with sin only thing what needed is the correct buff (like dont go with sin to fc with cleric buffs or with seeker/bm without bp :D).
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
The fc mob part is split into 4/5 pullable sections and 1 non-pullable, most classes I have tested can do this, but there is only 2 people i've seen able to do it as fast as a seeker.

I still stand by the fact that sins aren't the class to powerlevel you through fc, and I would encourage anyone over level 140 to try to solo it, its alot less interesting but you get alot more xp.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
but still i guess faster with melee class (maybe exclude barb)
Demon barb Sunder > Stand up > Arma usually 2 shots the wave <3

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
The fc mob part is split into 4/5 pullable sections and 1 non-pullable, most classes I have tested can do this, but there is only 2 people i've seen able to do it as fast as a seeker.

I still stand by the fact that sins aren't the class to powerlevel you through fc, and I would encourage anyone over level 140 to try to solo it, its alot less interesting but you get alot more xp.

not that bad :P
i tryed at lv130 and soloed for mats and work well, only need enough aps for keep healing urself with normal attack+cleric buff, not really needed the spamming with skills coz skills too much time and during that time with normal attack u can heal urself better.

for sin the daily cube is great, u just go through between 1 hit mobs in 38/27/7 or just stay without any hit at 100 sec room/pk room, the mob killing quest damn fast with aps etc
at lv11x its instant 2-3 lv and 12x still good too.

Demon barb Sunder > Stand up > Arma usually 2 shots the wave <3

thats why i said maybe because i dont tryed :P
i tryed solo pv (110-135 was easy solo pv with arma) with barbs, that worked well, just fc for me was easier with sin
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Delirium

Psy has to be one of the easiest casters to do anything on, second being Mystic.

I suggest when the expansion is released just put a reasonable amount of -SF on the gear but not so much to destroy the purpose of the new skills.

Also about sins being OP, yes they're OP and complete APS mokeys but thats because Agatio made it that way. Maybe if he recuced the APS to 3.33/4(HA) and reduced the damage range on the dags then it may balance a bit better. Also every sin here is forced to be APS, theres no option to be the skill spam type (Funnily enough what the class was ment for) because of how low the damage is. Maybe make some dags with GoF and with +interval (Meaning you can't get aps and GoF) crit, attack levels, accuracy, dex that sort of stuff.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Psy has to be one of the easiest casters to do anything on, second being Mystic.

I suggest when the expansion is released just put a reasonable amount of -SF on the gear but not so much to destroy the purpose of the new skills.

Also about sins being OP, yes they're OP and complete APS mokeys but thats because Agatio made it that way. Maybe if he recuced the APS to 3.33/4(HA) and reduced the damage range on the dags then it may balance a bit better. Also every sin here is forced to be APS, theres no option to be the skill spam type (Funnily enough what the class was ment for) because of how low the damage is. Maybe make some dags with GoF and with +interval (Meaning you can't get aps and GoF) crit, attack levels, accuracy, dex that sort of stuff.

GoF with -intervals :o

I would just like to add, I was clearing through fc on my test sage sin, see how long it took and the aoe damage with chill of the deep is better than you would think, and I didn't really have a problem with the bosses, it wasn't too much slower.

If Agatio can make -interval daggers I think GoF would be great.
Ex-GM

Offline Delirium

I would just like to add, I was clearing through fc on my test sage sin, see how long it took and the aoe damage with chill of the deep is better than you would think, and I didn't really have a problem with the bosses, it wasn't too much slower.

Noooo, +Interval! - would mean thay could still get 4 aps, then that would be OP! x.x

PvE wise I know but PvP wise it makes a big diference, trust me.

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member

Noooo, +Interval! - would mean thay could still get 4 aps, then that would be OP! x.x

PvE wise I know but PvP wise it makes a big diference, trust me.

Dont worry thats what I ment, - attack speed daggers. Which since as is the inverse of int then its +int. I was tired.

It is a good idea, it would mean people would use CotD, and the max attackspeed with sage CotD is 2.5. (Using relentless courage on a 400 str genie).
Ex-GM