Epic Perfect World

Reval's Bounty Hunt Guide

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Reval's Bounty Hunt Guide

Hi !The name is Reval and It seems whenever I go BH, my Guildmates always ask me what is BH and how to do it...So I decided to make a guide for BH.

Table of Content :

I.What is BH?
II.What will you get in BH?
III.List of the Bosses needed for the BH
IV.Helpful Information to defeat the boss:
V.After running a BH  

Ok Lets Start.....

I.What is BH?
BH or Bounty Hunt is a daily world quest given by Head Hunter(554 653).
The quest is just killing one certain boss. Pretty Easy Huh?!

Warning: You should be at least Sage Cultivation or Demon Cultivation and have a character with a good set(the higher your lvl with nice equips the faster your run will be)

II.What will you get in BH?

Epic Coin x30
Supply Tokens x30

Perfect Element x2
Excitement Card
Divine Order of the Void
Lvl 1 Bounty Order
Nirvana Palace Key

III.List of the Bosses that needed on the BH

1) Leaf Rain Dryad (Abbadon)
2) Lord of Captivation (Seat of Torment)
3) Osiris (TT 1-3)
4) Skeleton Legion Marshal (2nd Wave Boss in GV/Valley of Reciprocity)
5) Hauntery Queen(Boss in Cognitum Valley in Lunar- Humomrum MP Mode)
6) Tyrant Lord Mushi (Flowsilver Palace)

IV.Helpful Information to defeat the boss:

1) Leaf Rain Dryad

When you enter the instance, kill the Puppeteer after which the door behind him will unlock. (He needs to be killed fast if you're doing it solo, because after a while he puts you in prison and the boss resets).
The squad leader then runs down the now unlocked road to talk to the NPC and choose the quest Back to the Past!
You will be ported then and you'll see an NPC right in front of you. Talk to it and choose Leaf Rain Dryad.
The boss itself is best not killed with APS, because it regenerates it's HP. Either use magic classes to help you, or skills only.

2) Lord of Captivation

After entering the instance, talk to the Autums Song's Soul NPC and choose Nightmare Gate, run to the boss and kill it.

3) Osiris

Must do tt 1-3 in squad mode.

4) Skeleton Legion Marshal (2nd Wave Boss in GV/Valley of Reciprocity)
Requirements: A squad

[Valley of Reciprocity]
Run until you get to the spawn point and make sure your Party Leader is on the beginning of the Cave so they can start the quest. Just keep your Seeker spinning (Yatanghan Vortex), BM/Barb lure it to the Seeker, Mages use your AOE and cleric use the bubble skill (the damage reduction buffs).
The First Wave Boss is the Small Goblin named Crypt Legion Marshal.
The Second Wave Boss is 2 bosses. Skeleton Legion Guardian is the first one to spawn. Skeleton Legion Marshal is the Big one.

5) Hauntery Queen (Boss in Cognitum Valley in Lunar- Humomrum MP Mode)
Requirement: At least 2 in the squad and 3m coins on the leader

Once your party is inside talk to the NPC named Lunar Janitor and choose the Humorum MP mode(You need 3m to proceed). Talk to the NPC when all your party members are near so you will be teleported to the Homurum Valley. If one of your party members is late just go to the blue portal northeast of the Lunar Janitor.

[Humorum valley]
Upon entering the Humorum valley, you will be given a hint to kill over half the mobs or the boss will go into frenzy mode. Keep killing mobs until you reach a large room with several totems in it. Clearing it of mobs should get your kill quest counter complete as well.
Here's the important part. This room has two paths leading out of it, one to the left, and one to the right. There is a physical immune tombstone mob on each path. Killing this mob spawns the Humorum valley boss - Genesiac Blink; and you need to kill both Tombstones to proceed to Cognitum Valley.

HINT:GO FOR ELEMENTAL ATTACKS OR USE ELEMENTAL BUFFS FOR MELEE USERS
WARNING:DON'T KILL GENESIAC BLINK UNTIL YOU KILLED BOTH TOMBSTONES OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT BE TELEPORTED TO COGNITUM VALLEY

After you kill Genesiac Blink go north and talk to the NPC

[Cognitum Valley]
Head north and you'll see Hauntery Queen.

6) Tyrant Lord Mushi
Requirement: 10 +/- people in squad, barb and cleric in the party

It is recommended to set your party on free for axes and go with a 10-man squad. Let the barb tank the toad boss and watch your debuffs. Once you see a red-orange icon on yourself, make sure to have your cleric purify you or faith it off. You can also read a detailed guide on how to do a full run here.

V.After running a BH  

After you do the quest go back to Head Hunter and receive your rewards and go to Divine Emmissary Of Void(550 634) (Optional)
It's right one the opposite of South Banker. Talk to it and choose [/size][/color]Divine Contract

Note: Not all BH quest give you the Blue or Violet quest it's just a matter of chance

There will be 5 quests offered. Take only the blue quest or violet quest. Blue quest gives you 1 of Divine Honor of Void (50EC)
and Violet quest gives you 2 Divine Honor of Void (100EC).

If you got the Divine Honor of Void talk to Divine Emissary of Shadow (550 635)
choose Divine Goods. Go to Misc. Tab and choose the EC then Craft it.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU JUST EARNED YOUR XXX EPIC COIN(S) AND SUPPLY TOKEN(S)[/color][/size]
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2016, 08:09 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓, Reason: Added the new BH Osiris

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Maps of the BH Dungeon

Warsong City(Snakefist Guardian)

Lunar Glade(Hauntry Queen)

Flowsilver Palace (Tyrant Lord Mushi)
Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 02:09 pm by Nostalgia

Offline Pammy

• Old Player

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
I'll add SS and a video soon..

>.< I forgot Idk how to video :o Anyone who got a VideoSaving program?
Princess1-150-AsToooG!!

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
-Update-
Added Maps for the BH(my paint skills lvl0 upgraded to lvl 1 )
Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:28 am by Reval

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Excellent thanks for the incorporation of the map
If you'd like a sticky and lock let me know....
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
My paint skills are lvl1(beginners) and I wanted to video my runs but I don't have an video programs
I don't mind sticky it because I want to help other people make money or know about what is BH.
Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 01:04 am by Reval

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Updated
-Correction on some part of my WTF grammars and spellings-
-Finished modifying all BH-
Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 02:01 am by Reval

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Thank you for guide, appreciated. (:
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Update(6/10/12)
-Modified the time of all BH-
-Added at the Table of Contents-
The Facts and Question(s)

Offline TagaSumbong

Pak sheet u my brother! that's what you've been doing all this time in ur faking laptop! lol, ur weak coz ur my brother!

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Pak sheet u my brother! that's what you've been doing all this time in ur faking laptop! lol, ur weak coz ur my brother!

LOL! dont ban this post, He really is my brother  thanks

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Lalalal~ 8/21/12

I added some Pictures in game and deleted some information which is currenly outdated.