Epic Perfect World

dragonchild neckless

Montgomery

You want me to go PvP?

I'm not that kind of a girl.

What is the point on get the necklace if u dont pk? ._.

Offline Yeehaa

• NoHomo <3
Personally I'm not a massive fan of PK but I do really enjoy TW's and that's why I'd like a chance to get it  :smiley:

Offline royalgoddess

• best way to predict the future is to create it !!
i like to have the best features of the game ... pk shouldn't be the only condition for me to have it !!!!!

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
do'nt make this a off topic there will be just 2 way to get it thats all
and elyar bro gms r working for it soon many ppls will have it dw :)

Offline Munin

Actually no one is correect :P

The DT boss Drop from 0-3 drops a week. And yes it did happen before to only drop 1 or none.

NoHomo been doing it even before the neck was even worth it. I For example got mine way before it was any good :P. Nohomo makes it as a faction Event, it happen as well on other servers. Before most ppl complain have you ever thought DT is a pk instance its made for fight, Why not ppl just start forming squads and actually put up a fight to NH??

But yes Only be able to make 0 to 3 necks a week is way to few for the numbers of players that we have. Aga and the GMs been working on a way to make it farmable. this been haveing some backs due to some sort of bug, but im sure very soon something will come up.

making a squad for ?
didnt u told us right before that u use it as a faction event ? which means u got i dunno 30 or more numbers ?

its like all time there is no way for people from small factions, even at events u guys need to gank others ..so pls take the truth as it is ...... NH blocking every other person that dun say oh holy NH  i luv u so much and like to kiss ur ass all time.

oh and just to explain, im not complaining about it , im just telling the facts, its nothing special at least, its the same on every single server, ppl feel better to group up with the strongest ( and they dun even realize how fail they are )  then with the small ones and get strong together.

oh and since DT is a PK event........ it should be 100%  farmable in any other way cause this server is no 100% pk server which means gears available for everyone not just ganker .... ( sorry i meant pker ), and if u dun get it managed to make it farmable just put it in boutique....... but u would crash NH faction event maybe cause who will they gank when they alone in DT ?

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150

Offline Edins

I agree with Munin  NH  Ganker Fations ..... everywhere there are 7 ganker  (NH + Allied Fations to) always waiting to hit the new ppl ....    So please   members  Nh And Fations Allieds ,,   no be  nu

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
I you both dont stay on the topic, posts will start being deleted...

The topic is And i will remeber Other ways of farm Dragonchild Necklace.

If you feel the need to QQ about how misereble you are, and how NH bully your litle life, plz do it in onether thread.

Tyvm

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
making a squad for ?
didnt u told us right before that u use it as a faction event ? which means u got i dunno 30 or more numbers ?

its like all time there is no way for people from small factions, even at events u guys need to gank others ..so pls take the truth as it is ...... NH blocking every other person that dun say oh holy NH  i luv u so much and like to kiss ur ass all time.

oh and just to explain, im not complaining about it , im just telling the facts, its nothing special at least, its the same on every single server, ppl feel better to group up with the strongest ( and they dun even realize how fail they are )  then with the small ones and get strong together.

oh and since DT is a PK event........ it should be 100%  farmable in any other way cause this server is no 100% pk server which means gears available for everyone not just ganker .... ( sorry i meant pker ), and if u dun get it managed to make it farmable just put it in boutique....... but u would crash NH faction event maybe cause who will they gank when they alone in DT ?

The whole event, is a PvP event, its MEANT to be this way... -.-,  whether you do it as a faction, or with friends, or even by ur self doesn't matter.....    it's a PvP event, and the whole purpose is for u to do the whole quest chain, summon the boss, and kill the boss to collect the reward, WHILE making sure no else is does it, AND no one else stops you from doing it.....   so it's not like we go to event to "gank" others lmao, we go there to do the event, the way its meant to be done... if you don't understand how this event works, then don't try to comment on it please.

NoHomo is a strong and big faction, and we got to where we are BY, working together as a team, having each other's back, helping each other out, even sacrificing our own needs to help another faction mate gain theirs.

+ we have been doing this event together as a faction, (just like any other event), since long before the neck was even G18, just for the fun of it. as majority of us are form the DW server, and we always worked together as a team and did all these events together back then, and now we do it on this server aswell....

as TeroT said earlier, even the one's that already has the neck, we still do this event to help other's in faction that doesn't, get it.      its not like we do the event to gank others... we simply go there to do the pvp event the way it's meant to be done, and help fellow faction members.

YES, its understandable, that there's quite a few people that's not very fond of PvP-ing, and  they'd like an alternative way of earning this neck, i'd support that...

but .. stop flaming at NH .. lmao,,   we work together, we help each other, we do most event together, as a faction, this unity & chemistry got NH upto the position it's at atm.

and again, pwi, did not design this event for people to go in and solo the reward, .. its a PvP event, which requires a lot of team work, simple... and if you don't understand that, then don't QQ about NH.

now back to topic,  ... would be a very good thing when an alternative method of getting this neck comes up. would help everyone get the neck. faster, and hopefully it's not PvP enabled, so those that not really fond for PvP, can enjoy aswell.   ty ^^
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
locked.
too much drama unrelated the topic, i'll answer to the topic...again.
we already announced we going to implement a new way of farming it, just be patient please.

thanks.