Epic Perfect World

ET to ST

Offline Johania

Agatio can you do that?  another way to get Supply Tokens be good and i think it is not a bad idea if you add that to the forge.  Event Tokens to Supply Tokens even if it is for a low amount of ST like 1 ET to 20 ST.
 :-\  :))

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Agatio can you do that?  another way to get Supply Tokens be good and i think it is not a bad idea if you add that to the forge.  Event Tokens to Supply Tokens even if it is for a low amount of ST like 1 ET to 20 ST.
No.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
YES NID MORE ITEN.

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
if you made 60ST=1ET, then you should make 1ET=60ST... simple

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
if you made 60ST=1ET, then you should make 1ET=60ST... simple

Sure, so maybe lets make exchangeable R8 mats, Uncannys, Raptures to STs and Elixirs, God Stones, Recraft Stones to ECs   :smiley:

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Sure, so maybe lets make exchangeable R8 mats, Uncannys, Raptures to STs and Elixirs, God Stones, Recraft Stones to ECs   :smiley:
yes pls make ET to ST so those ET be usable not just worthless crap on bag wasting space
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Travar

its just not right that we can do everything from st... but cant make st from anything...

Offline Travar

not enough sources to do ST

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
its just not right that we can do everything from st... but cant make st from anything...

not enough sources to do ST

First of all, everything does not come from ST.
Things such as ancient emblems, R8R mats, recraft stones, pills, rapts, cannies etc are all available elsewhere, not just ST, so you have other methods of obtaining them.

Things like SoW, gear upgrades, gear engraves are not meant to be easy or obtained fast, so allowing ET>ST would ruin these items.

You have BH and NW, I think that is more than sufficient. The things you get from ST are not utterly crucial to your game play, so they can afford to take a little more effort.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Yes please EPW Players will like that :normal-47:

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Yes. I agree.
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:47 pm by BlackRoft

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Thanx Agatio.  :D
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 04:47 pm by BlackRoft

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Thanx Agatio.  :D
Are you dumb? He was sarcastic  :normal-43:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran