Epic Perfect World

Flying Mount Suggestion

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I'm not entirely sure if anyone brought this up but I would like to propose that venos should be able to use elf/tideborn wings. :O

Why?

1) A certain someone bugged me on skype about it and she QQed to me
2) It'd look fairly decent on a veno
3) If barbs can also use wings, I'd LAWL myself to death (k you don't have to add this for barbs)
4) If venos can ride a sword, why can't they pop some wings and fly? O_O

Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
the untamed and human have the aeromount flying action whereas the earthguard, tideborn and winged elf have the wing flying action so it'll looks like your standing on something while the wings are there.

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
I played other private server of PW before I play EPW  and I saw WB with wings....yeah it looks gay and  cool...
if barbs,wr,wiz,veno uses wings they look like stuck..and it display what they last do....b4 you fly you can spark burst(demon or sage eruption) then fly...the light or dark effect will stay until you drop off to your wings/flight

Offline Patrick

WB with wings? o.o that should looks very weird..

Hey, does the staff of the server has plans to add the new flight and ground mounts recent added to the official servers, like that phoenix ground mount, newest wing for elfs?
OhRed - sage - [EA] 147
Dragunov - sage - [SK] 142
_Phantom - Demon -[AS] 138
Minos - Demon - [WZ] 145

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
WB with wings? o.o that should looks very weird..

Hey, does the staff of the server has plans to add the new flight and ground mounts recent added to the official servers, like that phoenix ground mount, newest wing for elfs?

yup :)
and with morai (well most likely after, we are still testing it), we will have our own ground mount ;D

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
yea um im happy with my deathgrip nightmare :o
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Ephimer

• Come...Oblivion awaits...
Personally I think every flying mount/wings/sword should be allowed on every class, I mean lets look at it when it comes to animation. If a Seeker (for example) uses a Deathgrip Nightmare (also for example, thank you shewolf612) then the Seeker will be floating above it and not actually using the mount. This would cause most people to ask; "Why can't Earthguard use Elven wings?" and the most logical answer would be "duur...". There is no justifiable reason why any flying mount is class locked, just like on retail, there was no real reason to make the Untamed Gender locked.

These are just minor things that are not really that important to discuss, I am sure Administration has a reason for not allowing things like that yet. Who knows, they might be making their own branch of flying mounts that even retail has never seen before. EvilTouch did say that we might have our own ground mount, meaning it is just as likely that flying mounts will get something new and unique as well. This is why I love private servers, the community and staff can do anything so long as they have the time to work on it.

I say; just wait.
If you think I am insane you should meet my other personality...

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
Personally I think every flying mount/wings/sword should be allowed on every class, I mean lets look at it when it comes to animation. If a Seeker (for example) uses a Deathgrip Nightmare (also for example, thank you shewolf612) then the Seeker will be floating above it and not actually using the mount. This would cause most people to ask; "Why can't Earthguard use Elven wings?" and the most logical answer would be "duur...". There is no justifiable reason why any flying mount is class locked, just like on retail, there was no real reason to make the Untamed Gender locked.

These are just minor things that are not really that important to discuss, I am sure Administration has a reason for not allowing things like that yet. Who knows, they might be making their own branch of flying mounts that even retail has never seen before. EvilTouch did say that we might have our own ground mount, meaning it is just as likely that flying mounts will get something new and unique as well. This is why I love private servers, the community and staff can do anything so long as they have the time to work on it.

I say; just wait.

yes this is why i enjoy pirvate servers to =D
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
We can add our own flyers, fash and mounts, the problem is the time it takes to do it!
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
should consider allowing venos to have the felis pet.. its small so wont lag its the size of the kowlin =)
artwork done by me ^^