Epic Perfect World

Ares

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Bad event now i cant do all my 13 ares because 4/13 don't have decent gear to tank ares all the way
+ you cant put ur alt in middle and change char since that char will just go back from the TT room(not on ares room) once again didn't finish, need to do them with multi client or 1 pixel per ares
+Lag OFC
+High Damage(AA like psy die fast even in Black Vodoo)
+Npc Gone Fast
+long time to summon
Put it back the ares just like long time ago
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
It was changed because it was intended to be done by people having Descent Gear and which were 150,alot of people made chars and lvled them up just to Abuse it and so that they could actually AFK in it (reason why it was shifted into TT so that people wont afk as much as they used to)

As a whole the damage was increased but its hp was lowered and if you noticed it dies alot quicker.

to fix the lag just Lower the effects and close player visibility when you're inside.

in comparison now its just that it requires a lil effort to spam it

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I will put it here if you managed miss how people do Ares on all your alts  :police:

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
I will put it here if you managed miss how people do Ares on all your alts  :police:
aw sad but anyway ill do this since i love ec that much.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Bad event now i cant do all my 13 ares because 4/13 don't have decent gear to tank ares all the way
+ you cant put ur alt in middle and change char since that char will just go back from the TT room(not on ares room) once again didn't finish, need to do them with multi client or 1 pixel per ares
+Lag OFC
+High Damage(AA like psy die fast even in Black Vodoo)
+Npc Gone Fast
+long time to summon
Put it back the ares just like long time ago
Respawn time is 10 minutes, compared to 15 like it was before. I can make it shorter though.
And the time that Reward NPC is there is 150 seconds (was increased from 120 seconds). 2.5 minute should be enough to make few steps and take the reward.

Many of them fails down tho. I could make them unable to climb on these chains, but it would be so cruel  >.>

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
Respawn time is 10 minutes, compared to 15 like it was before. I can make it shorter though.
And the time that Reward NPC is there is 150 seconds (was increased from 120 seconds). 2.5 minute should be enough to make few steps and take the reward.
Many of them fails down tho. I could make them unable to climb on these chains, but it would be so cruel  >.>
anyway can you lower down the damage +it debuff, everytime my Psy get debuff it getting 1-2hit
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Or move the boss down onto the ground below, you get spawn killed by his aoes the moment you go back in on an AA.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Imo, It should not be hitting AA's for 30k. Idk how it did that but when it did, it one shotted most of the people when it did it. (This was last week). And that AA was full r8.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
btw son, I was wondering if you're planning to fix male rose dagger skin bug??...

I know this is off topic but I dont feel like creating a topic for this ._.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail

You can do many things to make our play-joy more complicated, but why you support only HA players? Everyone with HA can afk same as always before. AA players even with r8 thinking only how to survive instead of killing Ares. So, I cant catch what for Ares got changed?

Offline Triality#1

btw son, I was wondering if you're planning to fix male rose dagger skin bug??...

I know this is off topic but I dont feel like creating a topic for this ._.
LOOOOOL ''btw son''.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I don't even bother doing it on my wizzie (who is full r8) because I get hit on my archer for 15-18k (full r8 as well).  At this rate, it's gonna take me a year to get my warsong belt.  Almost just tempted to farm the ec's and buy it right out.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Or move the boss down onto the ground below, you get spawn killed by his aoes the moment you go back in on an AA.
K now I agree to this cause, Ares just fell off the platform and it came back on the platform causing its hp to reset.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
K now I agree to this cause, Ares just fell off the platform and it came back on the platform causing its hp to reset.

It happened again? I was doing it on my seeker earlier and he poofed then came back up with full hp.  We were like "dahell". 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
It happened again? I was doing it on my seeker earlier and he poofed then came back up with full hp.  We were like "dahell".
yup, it nearly happened twice. Lucky we had enough players to bring its hp down quickly, but it was right on the edge and nearly fell again :-\