Epic Perfect World

TT Rare Mat Conversion

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
gold mats will be a certain amount and orange mats an higher one ofc.
i dont remember seeing a single orange mat in the server  :rolleyes:

Had one in 2years lol

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Had one in 2years lol

The gold and red mats that drop rates are ridiculous. The last 2x event i rant tt3-3 3-4 times a day looking for Ghost lord's protections... Didnt see a single one. Wanna talk about being pissed at such a waste of effort?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

vlntbty

Yay! :)

This is good idea to add in the next patch with some TT Revamp  :)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
The gold and red mats that drop rates are ridiculous. The last 2x event i rant tt3-3 3-4 times a day looking for Ghost lord's protections... Didnt see a single one. Wanna talk about being pissed at such a waste of effort?
Agree to this^ thats what happened to me on 2x, Wasted so many hours that could of been spent on farming ec  :-X

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Agree to this^ thats what happened to me on 2x, Wasted so many hours that could of been spent on farming ec  :-X

Worst part is, even in TT you technically ARE farming ec through the chests, but you can only get 60ec a day out of it. so even though you have 250 chests, unless you're willing a week to use them, you're not really getting a profitable investment/return ratio. Especially if, like me, youre STILL rolling your r8, after 3 months and 250k+ ec, the combined disappointment of not being able to make the warsouls you need for you neck/belt, and having the RNG of the forges LAUGHING at you after several hundred rolls on a single piece of gear makes you want to chuck your PC out a damn window!

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
If I remember correctly on official the higher level wise you are above a mob the lower the item drop rate, "In short: If you aren't picking up drops then you're needlessly throwing money away. The best way to improve your drop rate is for you or your party to be no more than two levels higher than the mobs that you're fighting (no green-named mobs)."http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Myths_and_Misinformation#Drop_Rate_Myths From PWI WIKI.  Where we are on average 50+ levels above the TT mobs and same level as the bosses that will affect the drop rate. I know there is a math equation in there some where. I am wondering if that is why there are so few gold mat drops. I know the drop rate has been changed, but not necessarily the formula that deals with levels and drop rate.  PWdatabase also has a lovely chart to back up what I am saying. http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/drop

Level 30 base

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
The best way to improve your drop rate is for you or your party to be no more than two levels higher than the mobs that you're fighting (no green-named mobs).

I think Aga already said something about modifying this to increase drop chance. However, I think the tweek to the drop rate wasnt enough to be noticable. Because we STILL dont see the drops in any numbers worth mentioning. I know it's all based on random chance. But 25 runs in a week during a 2x even and seeing not a SINGLE item that was specifically being farmed is MORE than a bit ridiculous...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think Aga already said something about modifying this to increase drop chance. However, I think the tweek to the drop rate wasnt enough to be noticable. Because we STILL dont see the drops in any numbers worth mentioning. I know it's all based on random chance. But 25 runs in a week during a 2x even and seeing not a SINGLE item that was specifically being farmed is MORE than a bit ridiculous...

On the other hand, I had a week where Steelation dropped at least one Epic Coin Chest (bastard usually drops zero) and one of those days in the week, I got TWO Ghost Lord's Protections.  But you're right, the drop rate on the dude is jacked up.  I don't mind rarity, but geez.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
On the other hand, I had a week where Steelation dropped at least one Epic Coin Chest (bastard usually drops zero) and one of those days in the week, I got TWO Ghost Lord's Protections.  But you're right, the drop rate on the dude is jacked up.  I don't mind rarity, but geez.
thats true, I usually skip steel just cause the chance on chest is rather low. When I tried farming the gold mat, I got lucky. My sin had some from alonggggg time ago  :-X

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
thats true, I usually skip steel just cause the chance on chest is rather low. When I tried farming the gold mat, I got lucky. My sin had some from alonggggg time ago  :-X

I hate you both!

Offline milco342

Farm moar  :police:

Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but more*
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Rayo

+1 to this great idea

What 24 runs in a week and no ghostlord gold mat? You can do 24 runs in 2 hours or less if you kill steelation only. Concentrating in single important objective is better than wasting time looking for EC chest and I can't see any mat drop in 3-3 that has a worth except for ghostlord's.

Death from Above

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
+1 to this great idea

What 24 runs in a week and no ghostlord gold mat? You can do 24 runs in 2 hours or less if you kill steelation only. Concentrating in single important objective is better than wasting time looking for EC chest and I can't see any mat drop in 3-3 that has a worth except for ghostlord's.

I personally do TT once a day for the EC chests.  The gold mats are a bonus for me.  Having a guaranteed 60 EC's is better than getting absolutely nothing at all just by doing only steelation.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rayo

I
I personally do TT once a day for the EC chests.  The gold mats are a bonus for me.  Having a guaranteed 60 EC's is better than getting absolutely nothing at all just by doing only steelation.
If you know the trick then I assure you that you can at least make 2 ksitigharba in 2 hours.

Death from Above