oh lawl
someone insults you on the internet _ it's the internet
someone insults you in real life _ that's life

^ dat.
substance..

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Don't know you or care to, but maybe you shouldn't post any of these things anymore if you don't want a rise out of people. Not hating or anything, but you know very well (you would be extremely ignorant if you didn't) that when you post something about the haters, your instagram or about how great you are, you will get comments from people who just don't care for you. Sure some people are out of line, but the majority of the people dislike you because of what you've put out on the internet. All you did was hashtag everything on World Chat and spam it 24/7 with messages that sound conceited and shallow (same on these forums). Not everyone is gonna speak to you personally, you could be a great person with your friends, but don't expect people to like you when your behavior shows something other than what you claim to be.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I need to practice my reading, fck.
Don't know you or care to, but maybe you shouldn't post any of these things anymore if you don't want a rise out of people. Not hating or anything, but you know very well (you would be extremely ignorant if you didn't) that when you post something about the haters, your instagram or about how great you are, you will get comments from people who just don't care for you. Sure some people are out of line, but the majority of the people dislike you because of what you've put out on the internet. All you did was hashtag everything on World Chat and spam it 24/7 with messages that sound conceited and shallow (same on these forums). Not everyone is gonna speak to you personally, you could be a great person with your friends, but don't expect people to like you when your behavior shows something other than what you claim to be.

It's not about doing anything what you just said..
i play games for fun, i don't afk daily, i have a life, i came into this game not with the thought, i wanna be the best, but with the thought let's have fun and troll people.
It has nothing to do with u wanting me to apoligize for shit i did, it's about making the best out of your gametime.
Be blessed<3
substance..

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
It's not about doing anything what you just said..
i play games for fun, i don't afk daily, i have a life, i came into this game not with the thought, i wanna be the best, but with the thought let's have fun and troll people.
It has nothing to do with u wanting me to apoligize for shit i did, it's about making the best out of your gametime.
Be blessed<3
You want to troll people and expect nothing in return? How do you call yourself a troll when you crap your pants at the lowest form of insult/trolling? Please do us all a favor and leave EPW.
i feel like i'm dead
You want to troll people and expect nothing in return? How do you call yourself a troll when you crap your pants at the lowest form of insult/trolling? Please do us all a favor and leave EPW.
As i said in my prev comment if you think any of these insults affected me i would already have left, and let me please laugh at your line that u want me to leave epw, Hahahahhahahahahahahahhaha, no.
substance..

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
As i said in my prev comment if you think any of these insults affected me i would already have left, and let me please laugh at your line that u want me to leave epw, Hahahahhahahahahahahahhaha, no.
Yes, I'm sure they didn't affect you in any way  :police:
i feel like i'm dead
Yes, I'm sure they didn't affect you in any way  :police:
Hhahahahahahhahahahah, no
substance..

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Lol Farid will be Farid :3
 :'(
Lol Farid will be Farid :3

Sup, Chris!
substance..

Offline Charismatic Angel

• Crazy, With a twist.
Calling everyone heartless, and rude...Yt you do the exact same and bash others. Hypocritical much?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
You could simply ignore everyone that has a negative comment. This is the internet, And people will do things they wont do irl. I don't know you or speak to you but making post like this will simply just get you "hated" more by the people who already do dislike the things you do.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Locking, sorry, i wasn't online. Always the same reasons and always the same people. Grow up.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: