Epic Perfect World

So i got a message....

Why do so many people trash talk about everyone? I mean, no one is perfect and yet they act as if they are. I feel really bad for you because my friend is just like you. He speaks his mind, he is at times boisterous and at times even incredibly arrogant, but he's wonderful. He has a kind soul, just like you. You have passion. I know you talk a lot in chat, and I just figured you wanted people to know that you're a legend. Perhaps I'm wrong. I don't care how a person looks or talks or where they are from, so long as they are true themselves. You, my friend, are true to yourself. Stay true to yourself, listen to your heart, don't become discouraged by what others say. Although, at my age, I hardly know what swag is, nor that # is no longer the pound sign of old, but is now a hash tag. I am an old soul, I guess. At any rate, I just wanted to tell you to never let anyone get you down.

"True passion is the ability to break through all obstacles."

And you're never alone, no matter how lonely you sometimes feel. Someone will always be cheering for you. :3

^ You're a baws, straight up!

~#Adoring
~#Swaggs
substance..

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
That was cute. c:

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I feel sorry for you and your annoying
~#Adoring
~#Swaggs

spam. You even know what swag really means? yes 1 g not 2.
get back to reality.

rainlu

Genius speech, you think different about the common sense and you seem to unerstand it alot more than 90 % of people im 57 % sure about it nevertheless they have their solution too.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Doesn't change the fact that you are ugly, and no matter how hard you try to look "cute" and bash others, won't make you any better.
i feel like i'm dead
Doesn't change the fact that you are ugly, and no matter how hard you try to look "cute" and bash others, won't make you any better.
If only i was 'ugly' but yeah, you're a perfect example of this message
substance..
Please go visit a psychiatrist and get yourself checked :)

~#braindamage
You're a perfect example of this message
substance..

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
if no one insulted anyone, we'd all be a species of panzies. theres a reason why theres hate. its called universal balance. if everything was all peace and love then we'd all be dead by now due to the fact that everyone is alive until their natural death. you're basically asking the universe to cease its motive of natural selection and survival of the fittest. you'd most likely destroy individuality as well. cause isn't that a utopia? no one thinking for themselves and conforming to one ideal? thats right, slavery.

when you find this "Utopia" let me know so i can burn it down.

Offline 🌸

• -
if no one insulted anyone, we'd all be a species of panzies. theres a reason why theres hate. its called universal balance. if everything was all peace and love then we'd all be dead by now due to the fact that everyone is alive until their natural death. you're basically asking the universe to cease its motive of natural selection and survival of the fittest. you'd most likely destroy individuality as well. cause isn't that a utopia? no one thinking for themselves and conforming to one ideal? thats right, slavery.

when you find this "Utopia" let me know so i can burn it down.

Insulting someone for posting something you don't like on the internet is not part of natural selection.

All these insults are childish and pointless.
If you don't like what he's doing just message him, rather than creating pointless drama for everyone. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Insulting someone for posting something you don't like on the internet is not part of natural selection.

All these insults are childish and pointless.
If you don't like what he's doing just message him, rather than creating pointless drama for everyone.
What he is doing is called begging for attention, which is pretty sad imo.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I love the post Fabio, it makes perfect sense to those of us who actually have a heart. Some always find a way to be rude, they always will.  Let them be the way they wish..Doesn't mean we have to lower our high standards to their mentality. ;)

Offline 🌸

• -
What he is doing is called begging for attention, which is pretty sad imo.
:normal-1:

Offline Chire

Farid is a really good guy, I dont get it why people hate him, yes maybe he trolls some times, but we all do. If he didnt do anything to you, hatin him just cause others do or someone told you to do so, is pathetic.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: