Epic Perfect World

My Precious Events !!!~_~

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
My Rant(Enter at ur own risk)

if u didnt want to read my rant: why isnt there a daily GM HOSTED event for american players? at a specific time everyday like alexy/evil touch event..which most euro players go to

Last Edit: Oct 09, 2013, 09:11 pm by HellishKitty

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
If you want an event you could always PM an online GM and ask, the worst they can do is say no. ^-^

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I can try to make my 2v2 event more frequent if you'd all like. ^-^

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline FuR

• People can become...whatever they want to be.
EPW Gov in shutdown...GM hosted events unfunded.    >:D  FuRiN for GM!!!  >:D

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
I can try to make my 2v2 event more frequent if you'd all like. ^-^

that would be nice  :smiley:
If you want an event you could always PM an online GM and ask, the worst they can do is say no. ^-^

yeah but 3: i dont want just 1 event and i want  more Frequent events or possibly a scheduled one for american players(like alexypk/eviltouch do)
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2013, 12:14 am by HellishKitty

Ennaoj

I feel HellishKitty on this one. It's so hard to get a GM - seriously. I know they do have IRL stuff, and that Aga mentioned we should check here for an online GM, and I messaged two online ones and so far I haven't gotten any reply - nor in game.

Can't even hold DS event. My members are online most of the time in the afternoon - Philippines time - and most GMs aren't online / doing something else / are busy / doesn't have free time at the said time.

Maybe having GMs that are on different time zones would help.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
if u didnt want to read my rant: why isnt there a daily GM HOSTED event for american players? at a specific time everyday like alexy/evil touch event..which most euro players go to

NO1 CARES ABOUT AMERICANS HAHAHAHAHA

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We will have new GMs for American timezone very soon, don't worry.
And regarding your DS event, it is very unfortunate that your faction didn't have opportunity to attend on the DS event yet. ET, Alexy or me and sometimes other GMs are online during evening of PH timezone and we should be able to host the event for you.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I agree with you actually, I log on at 10am my time (EST) and this is when ET and Alexy hold the 1v1 event (or much earlier).  They do try to do it twice a day sometimes at least, but as it stands, which is understandable since it is an EU server, the events are catered to those on that side of the world.  Like this morning, I log on and the 1v1 event for 145-149 (NEED MORE OF THESE PLEASE, THANK YOU. I don't mind a little bit of practice on my mystic before she hits 150 and gets ate by sins) was ending.  I woulda been all over that.

Amnesia is super active, and I honestly dunno how she finds the time because she's still a young'un and have school and stuff on top of it all, but at least she tries.  Some folks have to understand that school/work/other rl stuff will take precedence over a game.  Hence why they seem more absent now--school is back in session.

I have the DS event problem for Mysidia as well.  Actually our issue is a combo of not having enough members on when GM's are (and they flood in when GM's aren't on), but that's an easy fix. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Ennaoj

And regarding your DS event, it is very unfortunate that your faction didn't have opportunity to attend on the DS event yet. ET, Alexy or me and sometimes other GMs are online during evening of PH timezone and we should be able to host the event for you.

Thank you Aga.
Really appreciate what you have been doing in order to cater to EVERYONE, not just where the servers are located from.
<3

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
There are PLENTY of events held in American time Zones, it just so happens that ET and Alexy do the 1v1 playoffs/bvg when the server is most active. On more than 1 occasion we have attempted to do 10v10s/bvg/keep away Later on in the day but could never find the players to participate. I sorry if you miss the events that myself/Ruin/Amnesia hold, But I know I for one try to do AT LEAST 1 event a day for the American/Canadian time zones.
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
There are PLENTY of events held in American time Zones, it just so happens that ET and Alexy do the 1v1 playoffs/bvg when the server is most active. On more than 1 occasion we have attempted to do 10v10s/bvg/keep away Later on in the day but could never find the players to participate. I sorry if you miss the events that myself/Ruin/Amnesia hold, But I know I for one try to do AT LEAST 1 event a day for the American/Canadian time zones.

Well, I'm an American. I do my events when it's convenient. Reflex is usually early evening or at random times on the weekends, because other GM/server events are going on.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

DS event = that faction base event?