Epic Perfect World

The Start of Your Ending (XP v. HO TW 10/7)

Offline Consist

• Old Player
I giggled.

P.S Good fight HO.  :-X

I giggled.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I'm 100% sure the war be 3 hours fight this coming week.
GJ all

and I hope we don't all DC again as soon as we enter, idk what was up with that.
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2013, 02:36 am by IcyTech

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
All these so not needed comments, it was just a video. Watch it and go on with life. c:
Ot: nice video.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Vionn

Wish the tw was on the weekend, wouldve been a better fight.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Fun TW. Outnumbered 2:1. Check sig.
Hey dude, this 20 vs 200 thing gets annoying already, we saw how many XP was online, you only making yourself look stupid if trying to say something else.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Vionn

Hey dude, this 20 vs 200 thing gets annoying already, we saw how many XP was online, you only making yourself look stupid if trying to say something else.

20v200 isn't 2:1. Sad math. We had 60 online and 45 - 50 went to tw. Pretty sure HO had full 80.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
20v200 isn't 2:1. Sad math. We had 66 online and 50 - 60 went to tw. Pretty sure HO had full 80.

Now you understand XP logic? I said 20 vs 200 using their logic. Fixed your post.

You can try get 15 ppl more online for TW, but dose it change anything? Full crystal 2 hours, all towers 100% HP. I doubt it.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Vionn

Now you understand XP logic? I said 20 vs 200 using their logic. Fixed your post
What? We were outnumbered like 1.8:1. I don't understand how 20v200 is Xpend logic since we were outnumbered almost 2:1 which is what Pauze said. Also, it took around 2 hours for you to beat us when we were heavily outnumbered, you had at least 3 pts more than we did.
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2013, 03:22 am by Vionn

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
What? We were outnumbered like 1.8:1. I don't understand how 20v200 is Xpend logic since we were outnumbered almost 2:1 which is what Pauze said.
No time to argue with unknown people who saying random things, i'll go to work.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
More than 40 Xp showed up. Let it go.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I thought we got enough of the numbers thing from mad Robbert in the last thread.

Offline Vionn

Arguing with people who barely know english is confusing. Anyways, Gf HO, Salami, Sync and the other factions you've merged with.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Arguing with people who barely know english is confusing. Anyways, Gf HO, Salami, Sync and the other factions you've merged with.

Barely know English?
All guilds have the same 200 member limit k, sorry for being able to fill that limit with members happy to be in HangOver

ex Ducks member talking about mergers, soon he talk about randoms too.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
always a good read when bored.  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Vionn

Barely know English?
All guilds have the same 200 member limit k, sorry for being able to fill that limit with members happy to be in HangOver

ex Ducks member talking about mergers, soon he talk about randoms too.

Wow, I must be famous. Everyone knows I was in ducks when I first started playing.