Epic Perfect World

HangOver, Our Protector

PapiLoco

Haha. If we were still OC, this wouldn't have happened but the brain level of some has lowered to a depth even Gods can't reach. Nice going posting squad formation for TW on your guild's forum website - all very trustworthy and secure. Good fight, HangOver & Xpen. Little note: don't compare Outcasts to Xpen please (Outcasts changed the server to something different and more challenging).

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
since when did i leave HO from an insult?
i believe you left cuz people were calling you a useless ep (which you are.) and then the next day u was in XP

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i believe you left cuz people were calling you a useless ep (which you are.) and then the next day u was in XP
LOOL gonna need Niagara Falls to cool down that burn :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Is that why you wouldn't step foot in TW/DT until you got more numbers? Is that why you keep denying 10v10? Is that why you won't deny anything we say just keep saying "STAY MAD"? Is that why? Pardon me for not noticing how you get your hard ons then.  :normal-47:
the one time we didnt show up for our 1st reall tw was cuz ducks was also atacking us, if we went to XP and let ducks win we would have risked losing to XP aswell and then lose 2 lands. We werent scared, we were being smart.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

LOOOL
see you watch my brain video now you make smartie comment
Should call yourself Brainster !

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Is ok Robbert don't mad,you can do better next time,maybe don't kick members during TW?that took 2 hours because you had good def i admit,but thats useless since our crystal was 100% whole TW,Good fight fun TW.
TY ALL!!!!!!!!
Lssj#1

Cheebee

if thats wat u wanna believe go ahead idm. lol
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2013, 04:46 pm by Beechee

Cheebee

wat burn? i dont feel insulted by the comment, people believe wat they want to believe. does it bother me? nope
pw is just made of drama thats all there is sadly.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
LOOOL
see you watch my brain video now you make smartie comment
Should call yourself Brainster !
Next name change I will :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
I was expecting a sum up video of the tw :( I hope someone else posts more of it

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
We lost there's no point denying it. Why has this made it to 7 pages when it's quite simple.

However that doesn't change the fact that HO wouldn't exist on EpicPW if Xpendable didn't play.
We are the motivation for all guilds to get big.
Try say otherwise.

I'll take you back to when Outcasts was around, most of us HO who were playing deva storm and other games were called upon just to take drop Outcasts. Now OC isn't around instead there is Xpendable. Say thank you for giving you a fight for once.

:smiley:

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
We lost there's no point denying it. Why has this made it to 7 pages when it's quite simple.

However that doesn't change the fact that HO wouldn't exist on EpicPW if Xpendable didn't play.
We are the motivation for all guilds to get big.
Try say otherwise.

I'll take you back to when Outcasts was around, most of us HO who were playing deva storm and other games were called upon just to take drop Outcasts. Now OC isn't around instead there is Xpendable. Say thank you for giving you a fight for once.

We need you, you need us and people need drama.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
We need you, you need us and people need drama.

Yes I'm agree with dis statement.   :normal-1:

Some people take the drama bit too far though, once it reaches a certain point it just becomes annoying; repeating the same thing over and over and over and over for hours on end, makes me legit worry about their mental health - I believe you can guess who I'm talking about.

Gf btw, was a lot of fun, only wish one of the regular recorders would put up the whole tw though. I made sure to target them whenever possible so the upcoming videos would be full of "You have been killed by BIitzkrieg", I believe I succeeded at that mission  :police:

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun

Offline ibi

WTF IM NOT ON IT, DELETE VIDEO NOW SON U BISH. Man it would#ve been funnier if someone from def squad actually recorded, since those clerics, and barbs dropped like flies (0 pdef + triple spark AS = 200k on 1 barb, cant remember who).
And yea the last push they actually made got wiped by us and few secs later we won.