Epic Perfect World

Invisible char,

Offline Etherion

Hello. okay so I have 3 characters on one account and two of them are perfectly fine but the last one before you log into the game doesn't show up  when normally you see a preview of your character before you log in, and when I try to enter the game it just stays at the black screen with the word *Entering perfect world..* and never changes after that. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? it's never been a problem before I'm not sure how or why its doing this.

I have tried to verify the client but that didn't fix anything.

scxclfbdnkgw

do you have dx9 installed? if the class is seeker/mystic you may be missing the proper driver to display effects for the class.
if it's not that, you may be in a bugged area. try asking a gm to teleport you once you log in (after you get the Entering Perfect World screen) and then re-log after that if you still can't see your character.

Offline Etherion

its a psy and like I said it never stops showing the black screen with entering perfect world. the area is sundown town and I always log in and out of that area so it couldn't be that. I used an alt and saw my psy there well the name but I couldn't see it. so it does log in but it doesn't stop saying entering pw. not sure about dx9 I assume I do because any other class shows up fine.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I believe this is a glitch that happens there sometimes, when it happens to me I got my friend to log my character and move her.
Idk a more practical solution. :-[

scxclfbdnkgw

its a psy and like I said it never stops showing the black screen with entering perfect world. the area is sundown town and I always log in and out of that area so it couldn't be that. I used an alt and saw my psy there well the name but I couldn't see it. so it does log in but it doesn't stop saying entering pw. not sure about dx9 I assume I do because any other class shows up fine.

it doesn't matter if it still says "entering perfect world", everyone else can see your character logged in and a gm can still teleport it.

Offline Etherion

it doesn't matter if it still says "entering perfect world", everyone else can see your character logged in and a gm can still teleport it.

tried that, it still didn't work the GM moved my char a few times but it didn't work. I tried to use the verify thing from fixit.bat in launch folder and that didn't work either.

scxclfbdnkgw

make sure all your graphic drivers up to date.

control panel -> hardware and sound -> device manager -> display adapter -> whatever you have (nvidia, ati, intel usually) -> right click, "Update Driver Software". alternatively, if you know exactly what you have, google it and check the latest driver. if it's not what you have, get it.

make sure you have directx 9.0c http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34429

try having someone else log your account to verify it's only you having the problem. you may have bugged fashion or item(s) (least likely scenario)

other than these few things, i'm not really sure. sorry!

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

control panel -> hardware and sound -> device manager -> display adapter -> whatever you have (nvidia, ati, intel usually) -> right click, "Update Driver Software". alternatively, if you know exactly what you have, google it and check the latest driver. if it's not what you have, get it.

make sure you have directx 9.0c http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34429

try having someone else log your account to verify it's only you having the problem. you may have bugged fashion or item(s) (least likely scenario)
Beat me to saying that.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Etherion

other than these few things, i'm not really sure. sorry!

Yeah my driver doesn't need updating and I have a higher version of DX then 9 >.< I don't have anyone to log in my char DX

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
I believe this is a glitch that happens there sometimes, when it happens to me I got my friend to log my character and move her.
Idk a more practical solution. :-[

that,or when it shows entering its actually there ingame but you cant get on it.So just log an ALT keeping the ohter one showing(entering into perfect world) and ask a gm to TELE that particular char somewhere else..Relogging after would work

Offline Etherion

that,or when it shows entering its actually there ingame but you cant get on it.So just log an ALT keeping the ohter one showing(entering into perfect world) and ask a gm to TELE that particular char somewhere else..Relogging after would work
Already tried and didn't work. 3 times got teled around the area and also to a different map. Still did not fix the problem >.<