No flame, No off-topic, thanks.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
No flame, No off-topic, thanks.

You are my favorite aussie, if you were a cat I'd pet you. :police:
Nice vid , too bad im too lazy to watch it.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
You are my favorite aussie, if you were a cat I'd pet you. :police:
Nice vid , too bad im too lazy to watch it.
:normal-12: cat?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

nice vid 3: and lovely music

scxclfbdnkgw

wow 17 mins? i didnt know anyone made videos longer than mine :normal-2: :normal-2:

i legit saw some pretty blatant hate targeting on covenonuts.

also i really hate the way you play. you use all of your genie energy or pop a pill just to get an easy kill like maze steps + ig or will surging with 100 genie energy to kill 1 psychic ... if you didn't have a dedicated ep you'd die ez pz  :normal-38:

when you're leading a party all you have to do is call the target, not try your hardest to kill it even if it ends up killing you - that is, considering your party knows how to AA

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
wow 17 mins? i didnt know anyone made videos longer than mine :normal-2: :normal-2:

also i really hate the way you play. you use all of your genie energy or pop a pill just to get an easy kill like maze steps + ig or will surging with 100 genie energy to kill 1 psychic ... if you didn't have a dedicated ep you'd die ez pz  :normal-38:

when you're leading a party all you have to do is call the target, not try your hardest to kill it even if it ends up killing you - that is, considering your party knows how to AA
*Cough*   :normal-19: Yeah, I use up all the genie energy/pills like that just because of the hate target I get, and I just hate dying.. and yes, this robbert always call AA on me, I sick of him

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
*Cough*   :normal-19: Yeah, I use up all the genie energy/pills like that just because of the hate target I get, and I just hate dying.. and yes, this robbert always call AA on me, I sick of him
IG spammer, need nerf :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Zilara

:normal-2:

nice video btw :normal-48:

scxclfbdnkgw

:normal-2:

nice video btw :normal-48:
we all know you love to give him stacks. nothing wrong with that at all haha

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Best 1v1sin
Best mass PK sin

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.

sadly worms can not AA, but yeah he got to have a priest on him 24x7 since he gets hate aimed.
and you sir elpigajah you'd die veri pz ez if you wont have 2 ep's on your back. anywho good video and tnx for making it.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Best 1v1sin
Best mass PK sin
:normal-25:

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

scxclfbdnkgw