Epic Perfect World

#ForTheNextPatch

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Greetings Heroes of EPW! I made this thread and i just wanna suggest for the next patch and add the HERB NPC,Because i saw a Material Supply if am not mistaken where can you buy a lot of stuff to make a NPC weapon in Ironsmith. So if possible can you add that too in the next patch or further patch? Thank you.:) Happy Playing Everyone. ;D
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
it was already suggested before but they're intended to be farmed if you want to craft them via the Apothecary Npc,just because there are soo many ways to get them.The pills are available in the Boutique Forges which could be exchanged for Mystical Elixir's and you can even get the Base pills.

Elixir's are easily available from most of the GM pve Events and players and are not really that costly

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Exactly what Anshie said, but also... Aga bumped the amount of each herb you get every time you farm them.  :-X It doesn't take too long, just use some music if you are farming for something that you cannot get with elixirs and zone out.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
it was already suggested before but they're intended to be farmed if you want to craft them via the Apothecary Npc,just because there are soo many ways to get them.The pills are available in the Boutique Forges which could be exchanged for Mystical Elixir's and you can even get the Base pills.

Elixir's are easily available from most of the GM pve Events and players and are not really that costly

well said Ansh
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
I used to have a ton of mystical elixirs all the time, idk what you complaining about.