Epic Perfect World

Barb

Offline poo!ッ

• Old player
  • Feaver
Is Barb good for 1v1 cuz i have a barb 148 primal and he doesent do dmg can someone tell me the points of their barbs without items so i know where to put

SPAMM POSTS >:D

150 Demon Archer Qutiye
150 Demon Seeker InDeep
150 Demon Wizard Dragisa
150 Sage Sin Analist
150 Sage Psy SpaceJunkey
150 Demon Barb Deidara

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Is Barb good for 1v1 cuz i have a barb 148 primal and he doesent do dmg can someone tell me the points of their barbs without items so i know where to put

SPAMM POSTS >:D
well get to 150 with 150 gears first of all. And Idk a barb build but thats half of your problem.

Alucardsupul

awww one more post farming thread from you!! ya! man I LOVE you, only seriously.

Now, yea, barb is good in 1v1 because it's bigger than other pwi races and has animal powers, like claws, fangs and stuff. So, yea, it's pretty strong

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
awww one more post farming thread from you!! ya! man I LOVE you, only seriously.

Now, yea, barb is good in 1v1 because it's bigger than other pwi races and has animal powers, like claws, fangs and stuff. So, yea, it's pretty strong

this^ barb is goldy but only hard thing is barb don't have much anti stun DPH rape magic and other la, aps demon for phy class.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

rainlu

^ they got swag

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
this^ barb is goldy but only hard thing is barb don't have much anti stun DPH rape magic and other la, aps demon for phy class.
Barbs have a pretty nice 10sec anti-stun skill and is also pretty spam-able.

DPH Barbs hit hard on AA/LA classes  :'(

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Best barb buff: put enough str/dex to wear r8/dragon H.A. and the dump the rest into vit.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Best barb buff: put enough str/dex to wear r8/dragon H.A. and the dump the rest into vit.
Is that build for PvE or TW? Because only thing you can do with that build is miss every shot in pk.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
You're as cute as bunnies. Go learn how to pk. Best barb build for pk is minimum dex and rest in str.
Vit is for Arma based barbs, Str is for all around hard hitting. Ijs.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ignore all the nice replies here  :normal-43: Once you hit 150, use r8 armor with str (dex or vit can be helpful too, so can mdef and elemental resistance in pants) add-ons, use dragon poleaxe, put enough dex to wear your armor/wep and rest into str.  :normal-1:

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
You're as cute as bunnies. Go learn how to pk. Best barb build for pk is minimum dex and rest in str.
i think he/she just trolling no need to be srs.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
You silly goose i rock in NW and other stuff. People just cant kill me.
EDITED WTF
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2013, 06:58 pm by Dreamskies

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
vit type is boring just stand there, all you can do (defend) stay alive. if people figure out your vit type they just ignore you since you cant kill them either way.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
vit type is boring just stand there, all you can do (defend) stay alive. if people figure out your vit type they just ignore you since you cant kill them either way.
FCk yeah i just stand there and laugh my ass off at them for trying to kill me

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Im an EA and I can solo you easily. Tanking in NW means nothing compared to real pk.
i feel like i'm dead