Epic Perfect World

Patch v71

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Newbies with weak gear can't make too many TS @ NW lol,so is really good i deea now this will help people to gear faster
More likely for fash addicted ppl to get all the fash easier.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
How do event tokens help one gearing up faster?
go afk at nw then you get token for being afk then get event token-sell em=ec buy dragon or r8 gear
maybe that what he ment.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Love it ^^

and I can see where your getting at Mikau. But I think that option is more fair towards the people who can't make gm events at all .-.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
So. After reading that...

I'm pretty damn excited. >< Definitely makes me excited to get my veno up to 150. ><

Thanks Aga!
What am I even doing?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Still u'd need a lot of st for that. I see ur point but honestly i dont mind if they can be made from st... most of times I dont have time for fire legion so if i want a silver cloud means I'd have to wait 30weeks.

Mmm, not really, some folks can get 1k supply tokens per NW.  That's 20 event tokens right there.  That's enough for an Owl, which sells for 1k-ish EC's, or something like that.  Or the flyers.  It opened up a new avenue (not the most effective maybe, but one nonetheless) for EC farming, and with all the ways to farm EC's already, I'm just worried that the economy would be impacted in some way.  That is, unless the event token items got a price boost.

Remember a few months ago they said that event tokens were supposed to be rare? Granted, it's a little too rare, but now the availability went from too rare to "it might as well be tradable again".

Newbies with weak gear can't make too many TS @ NW lol,so is really good i deea now this will help people to gear faster

Mmm...not really.  Sure they can turn their ST's into event tokens then sell for EC's, but that would only be of some use if they were in the market for say...a cube neck or warsong belt.  If someone's gear is weak, they should spent their tokens on stuff that would help their gear more directly, like r8 mats if they're r8.

Love it ^^

and I can see where your getting at Mikau. But I think that option is more fair towards the people who can't make gm events at all .-.

I suppose that's true.  I can make most events if I wanted to, but I didn't think of that possibility.

In any event, I'm still excited!  (And Mysidia gets their faction icon too!  Right? RIGHT?!!!)

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Mmm, not really, some folks can get 1k supply tokens per NW.  That's 20 event tokens right there.  That's enough for an Owl, which sells for 1k-ish EC's, or something like that.  Or the flyers.  It opened up a new avenue (not the most effective maybe, but one nonetheless) for EC farming, and with all the ways to farm EC's already, I'm just worried that the economy would be impacted in some way.  That is, unless the event token items got a price boost.

Remember a few months ago they said that event tokens were supposed to be rare? Granted, it's a little too rare, but now the availability went from too rare to "it might as well be tradable again".

Mmm...not really.  Sure they can turn their ST's into event tokens then sell for EC's, but that would only be of some use if they were in the market for say...a cube neck or warsong belt.  If someone's gear is weak, they should spent their tokens on stuff that would help their gear more directly, like r8 mats if they're r8.

I suppose that's true.  I can make most events if I wanted to, but I didn't think of that possibility.

In any event, I'm still excited!  (And Mysidia gets their faction icon too!  Right? RIGHT?!!!)
Still with 1k ST u can make reskins ( well 1.1k st = 2 reskins ) or make SoW and sell...

Offline WildWolf

WOW thank you aga for this patch that will be here soon ! also thank you for adding that wolf mount i ever so wanted/suggested i cant wait. Thank you for your hard work.
150 Demon veno : woIf

(The L in my name is really a capsized i )

I draw art you can view more here: http://wildwolvess.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

If someone got 1k supply tokens in a NW they would be able to make 20 Sow and sell them for approx 100 ec each, it's not an issue that event tokens become available for ST as they're priced the same (And untradable).

It's a good update.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I can finally get the bewitch tiger, there's event tokens for supply tokens and new fashion?!
I'm in love.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Thanks, the fliers are so cool *~*

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
  • Event Tokens are now available for Supply Tokens (50ST = 1ET)

so making them tradeable is a problem but exchanging ST for them is fine? fck logic
werent they supposed to be rare?

why did I even bother myself to go for all those events

you can basically change name from 'event tokens' to 'item tokens' or something

Update is great just this thing about event tokens sucks

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
How do event tokens help one gearing up faster?
1 event =50 tokens=u can make r8 mats (???????????)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

so making them tradeable is a problem but exchanging ST for them is fine? fck logic
werent they supposed to be rare?

why did I even bother myself to go for all those events

you can basically change name from 'event tokens' to 'item tokens' or something

Nation Wars is an event, you get supply tokens from NW which exchange for Event tokens. It's still all collected by you and from an event.

Mylogicokdon'thate.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Nation Wars is an event, you get supply tokens from NW which exchange for Event tokens. It's still all collected by you and from an event.

Mylogicokdon'thate.

Ty Kera now I understand. Great Job, Great Update.

No but seriously, 1 question cuz Aga didnt mention that in post. Those flyers and mounts will be available for Event Tokens or Rare Flight Tokens/Mount Tokens?

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Pretty useful stuff coming out as it seems. At least I wont have to waste 8 hours turning in 200k rep badges on all of my alts.