Epic Perfect World

Culti and BH noob question

Offline Zuxtain

Hey guys,
So as you can probably tell, I'm quite new to the world of Epic Perfect world. I was wondering at what level would it be best for me to start and finish my culti, preferably soloing it or using as minimal help as possible.
I forgot where I heard/read this but I heard/read somewhere on the forums or in game that I should start doing BH's when I'm level 150. Is it advised that I do the BH's at 150 or any level? Also I barely see anyone ask for squads for BH's. Are these BH's  soloable or does everyone squad with faction mates only? (Yes I am a lonely soul xD)
Many thanks for the replies in advance,
-VHK

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
You should do BHs whenever you came, no matter the level. It's a good way to earn supply tokens (practically the only way if you're Asian, aside from sacrificing most of your sleep), EC, Spirit and EXP, especially at low levels. As for cultivation, I usually start after I get my 130 gear, because that's where you get the breakthrough in APS and channeling that makes going through the cultivation much much faster. Help is easily gotten from World Chat, especially for BHs, where you just have to join someone who is forming a squad or finding members. Hope it helped!
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
You can do BH at lvl 110+ preferably. Some are soloable, like SoT and Abbadon, Lunar (depends on class), but some need squad like Warsong and GV. People tend to ask for squad alot, you were just not on at the right time.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
hey

you can actually start doing BH right after you're at a lvl which is a bit tanky for the Instances,could start with lvl 120.

For the cultivation you dont need to complete them all because right after you do the 1st one we have it available in the boutique and can be used.

all Bh's are Quite soloable and pm me anytime in the game if you need help,or just get to me in the support room :P

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Oki so...

1) Culti - If you vote and then visit the in game boutique, on the first page you will find a 'Sage/Demon Third Fairy'. This item will actually make your culti to full Demon or Sage. HOWEVER, this can only be used when you have done your first fairy (DON'T use the item before you have become Sage or Demon), so become Aware of Discord/Myriad. When you start on this server, you are automatically at level 79 culti (Aware of Vacuity) which means you continue your culti from the dreamweaver elder (guide here). Once you become either Aware of the Void (Demon) or Aware of the Myriad (Sage), you can then use the boutique item to become Celestial. As for starting those quests, you can do it any level beyond 110. It's really easy, only time consuming part is running the instance at the end (Brimstone or Eden) but still possible. I'm sure you can find someone to give you a hand if stuck.

2) BH - Theoretically, it is possible to run at any level, there's no requirement as such. Your problem would be finding a party. It's not soloable, so you need a party. If you have guildmates, that's great, I'm sure you can regularly run together.  With parties on WC, some people may be hesitant about a super low level, but you should be fine as long as you contribute to the party. As for actually participating in BH, any level (110+) can do it. Some people use it for bonus exp, some people create alts just for BH. So give it a go ^_^ (Side note: For Abbadon and Seat of Torment BH's, you will actually need to do your culti to gain access)

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Zuxtain

Oki so...

1) Culti - If you vote and then visit the in game boutique, on the first page you will find a 'Sage/Demon Third Fairy'. This item will actually make your culti to full Demon or Sage. HOWEVER, this can only be used when you have done your first fairy (DON'T use the item before you have become Sage or Demon), so become Aware of Discord/Myriad. When you start on this server, you are automatically at level 79 culti (Aware of Vacuity) which means you continue your culti from the dreamweaver elder (guide here). Once you become either Aware of the Void (Demon) or Aware of the Myriad (Sage), you can then use the boutique item to become Celestial. As for starting those quests, you can do it any level beyond 110. It's really easy, only time consuming part is running the instance at the end (Brimstone or Eden) but still possible. I'm sure you can find someone to give you a hand if stuck.

2) BH - Theoretically, it is possible to run at any level, there's no requirement as such. Your problem would be finding a party. It's not soloable, so you need a party. If you have guildmates, that's great, I'm sure you can regularly run together.  With parties on WC, some people may be hesitant about a super low level, but you should be fine as long as you contribute to the party. As for actually participating in BH, any level (110+) can do it. Some people use it for bonus exp, some people create alts just for BH. So give it a go ^_^ (Side note: For Abbadon and Seat of Torment BH's, you will actually need to do your culti to gain access)

If I buy the fairy that you buy, would I still need to run the last instance?
Also I forgot to ask, I also read somewhere on the forums that you can do multiple PV's if you do it fast enough then sell your token to God's Gift is this true?

Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions. I see that I have many tasks to do tomorrow :D

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Also I forgot to ask, I also read somewhere on the forums that you can do multiple PV's if you do it fast enough then sell your token to God's Gift is this true?

Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions. I see that I have many tasks to do tomorrow :D

you just need to do the 1st culti,nothing more and a simple right click on the fairy ;)

yep PV is soloable as many times as you want

Offline Zuxtain

you just need to do the 1st culti,nothing more and a simple right click on the fairy ;)

yep PV is soloable as many times as you want

So I can enter PV as many times as I want even though the token expires? Sorry, I'm just confused because I heard someone say you can enter PV as many times as you want and another say you sell your token to be able to do it multiple times without having someone open it. I haven't had enough time to run PV multiple times so sorry if this question is stupid :)

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
So I can enter PV as many times as I want even though the token expires? Sorry, I'm just confused because I heard someone say you can enter PV as many times as you want and another say you sell your token to be able to do it multiple times without having someone open it. I haven't had enough time to run PV multiple times so sorry if this question is stupid :)

yes you can enter it as many times as you want,just need to RESET it.That might have been the confusion,pass the lead to someone else and then re-squad,can enter then.

Offline Zuxtain

yes you can enter it as many times as you want,just need to RESET it.That might have been the confusion,pass the lead to someone else and then re-squad,can enter then.
Ahhh ok. Thanks so much for clearing that up with me.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks

You will still need to run Brimstone or Eden, which is the final instance of first fairy. So once you hand in the quest after Brim/Eden, you will be Aware of the Void/Myriad and able to use the boutique item.

As for running PV over and over, just ask someone to reset you. Either WC for it or ask people around PV. Basically, join a pt, switch lead, leave and the instance will be reset.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀