Epic Perfect World

Magical Shackle

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Bind a thunder charm to your target.
Every time your victim attacks or uses an ability,
there is a 30% chance your target will take damage
equal to your magic attack. Lasts for 1 minute.

Lasts for 1 minute.

Lasts for 1 minute.

its a joke? How are we even supposed to attack cleric with this status on us? Maybe consider some nerf? It cant even be purified...

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
While I think that shit is broken as hell because it even hurts more than Soulburn (or maybe I'm getting my damage screwed up, but yeah, shit hurts), it has a CHANCE for that to kick in.  There is still a 70% chance that it won't proc.  So...works as intended.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
While I think that shit is broken as hell because it even hurts more than Soulburn (or maybe I'm getting my damage screwed up, but yeah, shit hurts), it has a CHANCE for that to kick in.  There is still a 70% chance that it won't proc.  So...works as intended.
70%? u kidding me? It procs 100%, always when attacking with that on I take damage, that sht does indeed need a serious nerf.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
70%? u kidding me? It procs 100%, always when attacking with that on I take damage, that sht does indeed need a serious nerf.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
NERF PLEASE that shiit works Everysingle time,i hope aga sees this...

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
You can always...like...not attack and go into defensive mode. 

That's how folks die to shit like bramble and soulburn.

Okay, so what if it does get nerfed (which it shouldn't, and probably can't be edited anyways), even if it gets its duration cut in half, that's still enough time to kill ya if you're not careful.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Either keep them stunlocked, tank or kite like with soulburn, 1 minute may seem long but it really isn't.
Based off what i've seen soulburn is alot stronger than the cleric skill anyway, plus the Venomancer blazing barrier skill is just as lethal, if not more, just find a way around it.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
You can always...like...not attack and go into defensive mode. 

That's how folks die to shit like bramble and soulburn.

Okay, so what if it does get nerfed (which it shouldn't, and probably can't be edited anyways), even if it gets its duration cut in half, that's still enough time to kill ya if you're not careful.
Go defense mode? How you go defense mode when you can't stun or do anything because you're out of chi? Do you pk on a regular basis, or 1v1 alot? Because if you would, you would know how hard it is to get away with it, while taking damage and unable to attack because if you hit at wrong time you will kill yourself.
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2013, 02:00 pm by Jokerz
i feel like i'm dead

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Either keep them stunlocked, tank or kite like with soulburn, 1 minute may seem long but it really isn't.
Based off what i've seen soulburn is alot stronger than the cleric skill anyway, plus the Venomancer blazing barrier skill is just as lethal, if not more, just find a way around it.
Venomancer skill lasts 30 seconds, easier to avoid than the shackle.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline SalvajeMC

That ep skill is just OP
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Angelica

With the Blazing Barrier skill you can still kill any veno easily as an archer, it actually doesn't help much + it doesn't last 1 minute.

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
That skill do not need to be nerf its fine the way it is archer & sin do way too much damage so a cleric needs this skill

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Look as much as I dislike this skill also, Its fine as it is. Clerics dont have many skills to fall back on. Magic Shackle is one of the only offensive skills they have that makes them more offensive. Plus it has to be cast in Ultraviolet dance so they are sacrificing heals for offense. Its fine as it is dont tamper with it. Just have to learn other skill besides auto attack like a noop kk? Axel out.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Venomancer skill lasts 30 seconds, easier to avoid than the shackle.
It lasts 15seconds*. As for the shackle, it's fine as is. People make it seem like EPs are some OP killing machine. They can't use their heals in order to use Magical Shackle, plenty of time in between the cool-down of the Violet Dance and the casting of that skill to take an EP down. As for the proc rate, it's all luck, I rarely get it to proc on me tbh.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Look as much as I dislike this skill also, Its fine as it is. Clerics dont have many skills to fall back on. Magic Shackle is one of the only offensive skills they have that makes them more offensive. Plus it has to be cast in Ultraviolet dance so they are sacrificing heals for offense. Its fine as it is dont tamper with it. Just have to learn other skill besides auto attack like a noop kk? Axel out.
How is it fine as it is when it says 30% chance to proc and the real chance is 100%? Are you fcking kidding me?
i feel like i'm dead